Chapter Four

Charlie's POV

My stomach felt uneasy when we reached the park. There were security guards at the park entrances that always searched through peoples bags for dangerous items before entering the park. How was I supposed to get a fucking demon through?! Mama parked the car in one of the lots and faced me before getting out.

"Hero lot, Peter Pan. Remember, ok?"

"Ok, Mama,"

Mama always had me remember where we parked; Disney parking lots were marked with Villains and Heroes. We were in the Hero lot, in the Peter Pan section. I usually didn't care too much about remembering, but if something went wrong, I wanted to know where to run.

Dad started to get our water bottles and battery fans from the trunk, since it was hot as hell, and started putting them in his bag. Mama grabbed the sunscreen and brought me and Wally to the side to spray it on us.

"Don't want my babies frying up!" she said.

"Mom, oh my fucking god!" Wally cried.

"No swearing at Disney!" I yelled at him.

"You swear every damn day, why are you telling me not to swear?!"

"Hey!" Mama broke up our argument. "Walter, leave your baby brother alone, he's younger than you!"

Wally growled and stuffed his hands in his pockets while sending a glare at me. I made an innocent smile. No way Mama believed her innocent baby swore on a daily basis.

"Alright gang, let's get going!"

Dad slung his bag over his shoulder and started heading toward the park entrance with Mama holding his hand. I trailed behind them with Wally, still with fear bubbling in my stomach. What was I gonna do at the Security Check? What kinda trouble could I get into for carrying a demon into the park?

I looked around trying to think of a plan or something, then my gaze fell on Mama. I got an idea.

"Mama, you forgot your disguise stuff!"

"Oh!" she stopped in her tracks. "How silly of me, it didn't even come to my mind!"

Since Mama played Cinderella at the park most days, she had to disguise herself if she came to the park for fun; if she didn't she'd risk people recognizing her as her character and get in trouble.

"I can get your stuff! Dad, keys? I can catch up before you go on the ferry!"

Dad tossed me the keys. "Alright, but be quick ok?"

I gave a nod and hurried back through the parking lot. I opened the car door and sat my bag in the seat, opening it up.

"Bendy?"

"Finally I'm free!" Bendy popped his head out and stretched his arms. "So, what was all that about back there?"

"Ok, I'm really sorry, but I forgot about park security..." I said.

"It'd be dumb if there wasn't security, what's your point?"

"At every entrance security guards look through bags to check for weapons to avoid danger in the parks,"

Bendy's eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry, it didn't occur to me at the time! I don't know how to get you through, I don't know the parks that well—"

Bendy put a finger over my lips, silencing me. He had a calmer look now; he spoke calmly too.

"How do we get into the park exactly?"