Waking Bliss, Walkmans, Work Trips

The fog of your dream clears except this time there is no taste of the hallucination left on your tongue. Harry's toes are brushing against the soles of your feet and you're wondering if that was the sensation that pulled you from sleep.

You breathe deeply and sigh, stretching out your legs and sinking farther into Harry's body when his grip tightens across your chest and stomach. His other arm cradles your head and your eyes flutter open when you feel his mouth on your cheek, his voice a throaty vibration, "hi." Your response is somewhere between a moan and a whine and Harry thinks it's fucking adorable, he also knows that you hate waking up so he's making an thoughtful choice to bring you there gently.

One spark of a reminder is all it takes for last night to flood his memory; you straddling his lap and your bare breasts, the way your nipple felt in his mouth and how he came irrationally hard in his sweatpants. He buries his face into the back of your neck and inhales deeply, his hand dragging down your stomach towards the waistband of your boxers and his knees pressing into your hamstrings.

His hand halts when he gets close to your pelvis, suddenly timid as his middle finger traces your hip bone. He tugs on your earlobe with his teeth and feels overcome with nerves and insecurity, his heart fluttering in his chest as he battles with whether or not to ask you something. He pinches his eyes shut and exhales through his nose, rerouting his hand underneath your shirt to splay his fingertips wide across your stomach.

When you sigh and push your ass back into his center, he moans softly and pushes back, digging his fingers into the softest part of your belly before sliding his palm down towards your boxers. Blood pulses to his cock, throbbing it to life as it thickens between your bodies.

He pops one eye open and then the next, surveying your sleepy and slow figure as you tilt your hips and rub your ass against him once more. He whines in your ear and a thousand words and emotions swirl inside of his chest before he blurts out, "wanna make you come," at the same moment that he boldly cups your warm center.

You nod and moan 'mhm' before dragging your hand down to rest on top of his, singling out his middle finger and localizing it onto your sensitive swell. "Yes," you hiss, "gentle... rub little circles," and a gasp sucks into your lungs when he obeys instantly. The pad of his finger is soft as he circles you through the fabric of your boxers and he licks his lips, suddenly feeling a lot less nervous than he was twenty seconds ago.

"Like that?" You nod and moan a quiet 'yes', rolling your head back lazily onto his shoulder and pushing your hips into his to feel his thickness once more. He presses against you but is so eager to make you orgasm that he's hardly thinking about his cock and how it's so stiff that it's painful.

He presses harder out of instinct and exhales a quiver when your legs tremble just once. He removes his hand to lift your oversized shirt out of the way, guiding his hand to the elastic of your underwear and silently begging for access. He pants when your hand finds his again and pushes it desperately past the threshold, his fingers brushing against the small and trim patch of hair to rub your unclad sensitivity.

You both hiss when his finger makes contact with your skin, your head lulling back to the side as your cheek presses into the pillow, "mmm, god," you breathe in a sharp pull of air, "you can rub harder." His cock blurts a bead of precome when he does as you ask and is rewarded with a moan, his fingers exploring down a bit and whining loudly when he feels moisture at your entrance.

"Fuck... girls get this wet? Oh my fucking god," his fingertip teases your entrance as he traces your folds, collecting dampness as he maneuvers around.

You breathe out a laugh and place your hand on top of his again, "not always, handsome," and guide his middle finger inside of you slowly. You both emit loud and unabashed sounds of pleasure, the feeling of his long, slender finger disappearing within you and the sensation of your soaked walls sucking him in has you both floored.