Chapter 30 :3

"Fun times are about to end,that's what a classroom is all about"Koro sensei said.

They had no time to hesitate as the swelling light of the later became more evident in the sky.

"March 12",the date was displayed on the phone screen with Ritsu crying.

"Everyone we have to decide....who is taking the role of killing him...."Isogai asked but no one replies.

"Who doesn't want to kill Koro-sensei?"Everyone put their hands up.

"Who wants to kill him?"He asked once again and everyone had their hands up.

"I think Hinata should do it"Nagisa suggested.

"What?I-I-I can't this is between you all....I-I wasn't even there from the beginning....I-I'm a first year and-"Hinata didn't get to finish when Nagisa but a hand on his shoulder.

"You are apart of the Class 3-E"Nagisa smiled warmly.

Hinata looked at him and smiled as Karma gave him the knife.

They all pinned the teacher at the ground and each was holding a tentacle while Hinata was on top of him.

The players stood back and was now with the two teachers as they watched.

"Hinata,you may stab me at my necktie,I put out a hole in it when I got it,that is an important connection"Koro sensei said.

"Ah Miss Irina,are you sure you don't want to join?This is your chance at that bounty"Koro sensei asked.

"I've gotten more than enough,from you and the students and the experiences I had.This assassination is the bond between you and your class"She replied smiling.

"Mr.Karasuma-sensei,you have made the students what they are today,please continue to offer your guidance"Koro sensei said.

"You have caused me no end of trouble,but this is one year I'll never forget...farewell....Koro sensei"He said.

"Now class,24 hours isn't enough time to say my goodbyes to each and everyone of you so I'll instead do one last attendance call..Please look at me in the eye and respond loudly,when all of your names are called,you may kill me"Koro sensei said as he called each and every student's name ending with Hinata.

"It's been a very,very fun year....I'm so happy to be killed by you all"Koro sensei said as he finished the attendance.

"My dear athletes,thank you for the wonderful times we have trained and played together,you have all opened up and accepted me as you coach,seeing all your different personalities made me smile,keep playing with passion and determination,It's been a pleasure teaching you,Thank you."Koro sensei said as the group of volleyball players stood there as tears streamed down their eyes.

Hinata was nervous and his heart was beating like crazy,he couldn't calm down and was in panic,he was shaking and twitching as his hands held the knife.

Everyone saw this and was worried that they pushed the boy to his limits.

Hinata brought his two hands in the air as he shouted about the stab the teacher with all his might,nothing but a pure unhealthy bloodlust in his eyes.

Koro sensei's tentacle came in contact with the boy's shoulder along with a hand on his other shoulder and calmed down.

He looked and saw Nagisa smiling at him as if he was saying 'calm down,don't kill him feeling like that'.