67. Twist.

Audrey's P.O.V. (Three Days Later)

My breathing picks up out of nervousness as I walk back to the bedroom, watching Niall sleeping quietly.

'He's going to hate you. He will not stand you ruining his career like this.' The voice said to me. 

I sit on the bed quietly watching him sleep. Slowly he wakes up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he smiles softly, kissing me good morning. 

"N-Niall?" I whisper, his expression changes as he reads my face, worry taking this place as he sits up in front of me. 

"What is it love?" He asks setting a hand on my knee. I bite my lip and let out a shaky breath.

"I-" I stop, my throat tight. Niall gently puts his hand to my face, his thumb moving against the skin. 

"Audrey what is it?" He asks, I swallow back the tears and look right in is eyes. 

"I'm pregnant." I say, my voice barely higher than a whisper. His hand drops from my face and he retracts from any physical contact. I begin to cry and he runs his hand through his hair resting them on the back of his neck. He gets up and starts pacing.

"Your sure?" He asks, I nod. "How sure?" I sigh, 

"At least ten pregnancy tests." I whisper, he exhales sharply and swallows nervously. Then he smiles. "We're going to have a baby." He smiles and then kisses me straight on the lips, I smile easily and let my excitement show. "Your going to have a baby!" He says, 

"Your baby." I say, tears still falling, but now they where tears of joy. 

"Our baby!" He says, his hand going to my stomach, resting there.

"I love you." I smile.

"I love-" Suddenly the room door burst open, Sherry striding in, her face twisted into a horrid smile. I scream, jumping to Niall's side. He holds me behind him to protect me. 

"Aww look here. True love!" She laughs, pulling out a gun. Niall steps forwards but before he can do anything, Sherry smirks, pulling her trigger. I feel Niall jolt back into me as he is hit by the bullet, falling to the ground at my feet. I scream again, covering Sherry's wild laughter, 

"I told you I would find you." She laughs, pulling the trigger again. This time, the bullet hitting me.