Finn° Daddy's Home🦋

Summary: Finn comes home from a 6 month work trip

-Finn and Y/N will be older obviously!

Finn POV

I unlocked the door and examined my house. It looked different and realised Y/N had re-decorated the house.

"Hello? I'm home!" I yelled as I closed the door shut.

"Daddy's home. Go greet dada." Y/N spoke as her voice echoed from the kitchen.

Little footsteps approached and I saw my beautiful twin daughters running up to me. I knelt down and hugged my baby girls. Their dark brown curly hair had grown out a lot and their big brown eyes was something I was always going to adore. To me they looked like their beautiful mommy.

"D-dada, we had a play date today and m-mommy bought us, some ice cream after." my daughter Moriah tried explaining, I grinned super hard and picked both of them up.

"Did you like your ice cream Molina?" I asked while staring at my other daughter, Molina smiled and I attacked both my girls with kisses.

"While daddy was working, your uncles got you toys. Uncle Jaeden and Uncle Wyatt bought you some colouring in books and barbies." I whispered and gave my girls smiles. They clapped their hands and excitedly danced in my arms.

Y/N then walked over and smiled, I felt like crying. It felt good being home and being with my girls after a long period of not seeing them.
I felt as Y/N wrapped her arms around me, she was crying.

"I missed you." She whispered, I held all of my girls and knew this was the best day ever. I cupped Y/N's face and leaned in to kiss her, oh, how I missed her lips.

As I placed Moriah and Molina down, I placed my hands over Y/N's belly.

"And how's the little man?" I whispered and knelt down to her 8 month belly. I kissed her stomach.

"It's daddy talking, did you miss me talking to you little one? I can't wait til you come out.
I'll show you how to play the guitar and how to skateboard, how to annoy your uncle Nick and Quincy." I whispered. Y/N giggled and placed her hands on top of my head as I leaned down to her belly to continue talking to
Finn. jr

"Come on. I just finished making lunch. Let's eat. Me and the little man are starving." Y/N whispered and smirked.

-this is a cute small imagine :,)