Chapter 29; The plan

*Unedited (It's two thirty pm and I'm kind of delusional, just letting you know)*

Enjoy the chapter!

*

I was a bit uncomfortable when I entered my house. Though, seeing that it was the first time the guys were at my house -except for Caleb-, I'd say it was understandable.

"Your house is... big." Said Klay as he walked a few steps into the house. I didn't know how to reply to his comment, so I didn't. I started to make my way to my room, hearing the others following me.

When we all settled down in my room, Thomas broke the silence. "So, what did you have in mind?" He asked me, the boys' attention all on me as he did.

I thought of how I should tell them what I wanted. What will be the best way? After a few moments, I finally decided to just say what's on my mind. "We'll go and look for the missing boys."

At first there was a complete silence in the room, and only after what felt like hours Elliot said "What?"

His response seemed to have woken up the other boys from their trance as they all began to speak together.

I held my hand up to make them quiet down, and when they didn't, I took a pillow I had laying on the carpet besides me and threw it on Klay. But I wasn't good at aiming, and it ended up hitting both him and Oliver who sat next to him. However, it did the job, and now they all sat quietly again. 

"I don't mean just us," I began to say, standing up and walked to my closet. "I mean the entire school." I opened the doors and pulled out a whiteboard on a stand with wheels to the room.

They stared at the board for a few moments. "Somehow I'm not surprised," Said Oliver, crossing his arms with an amused look on his face.

"Okay," I said, looking for some markers to write on the board. "so I check in with my sources and I was told that there are twenty boys who went missing overall." I stated, writing the number twenty then circling it. Reagan raised a brow, "Sources?"

"We also lined up the timelines of their disappearances with the Friday Fights and we came to the conclusion that all of the boys vanished on that day." I wrote the words Friday Fights= Disappearances.

"Wait, hold on," Elliot stopped me with a raised hand. "'We'?" he asked, making the other look patiently for an answer. I sighed. Klay suddenly raised a hand, "Are we really just going to ignore the fact she just pulled out a whiteboard from her closet?" Oliver glared at him, probably considering if hitting him will help his situation.

"Okay, you know what? Fine," I crossed my arms, "A few days ago my... brother came, along with Grey, and they shared some of the information with me in return for what I told them. I helped them a bit with the investigation." I admitted to them. Thomas stood to lean on my desk besides the board. "My brother came to ask for your help on his case?" He asked, looking like he was a bit impressed. I shrugged, "Among other things." I said, trying hard not to look at Caleb who was probably turning red right now.

"Can I continue with the briefing?" I asked, tapping my foot on the floor.

"Jesus," Oliver mumbled under his breath.

"So in addition to that, I was told that when Mr. Hobson was question for what he did to me, he was also question about what he said to me about the missing boys." I started to explain, writing his name on the board. The fact that I didn't shiver from neither saying his name nor writing it was a big win in my book.

"He went through a polygraph test, and he failed it." I said, looking at them. "But not for lying about having to do something with the disappearances, but with allegedly telling the truth. Or at least, what we believed was the truth." They looked at me as I crossed his name, all of them confused. "I crossed Mr. Hobsons name, Elliot." I added after a moment. His gaze softened and a small grin went up his face.