Chapter 26; The girl who couldn't go to school

edit 9\12- Go and check out my new story, it's up on my profile now! I'm trying to write a new chapter right now and might upload it today, so do give it a shot!

*Unedited, but holy shit it's finally here*

Enjoy the chapter! And kindly read my A\N at the end

*

It felt as if I managed to resolve a few things after our talk, but there were still things that weren't completed for me.

Like Klay- how the hell can he say those things to me after knowing me for so long? I mean, for me it was a long time.

And he might have apologized, but I can't help but ask myself if something like that would happen again. The other boys- although not everyone- let that happen. They let him tell me those things without trying to understand the truth. He fired first and asked questions later.
The second person I still couldn't figure out at all was Oliver. Were we friends now, or did he feel compelled to tell me a secret about himself?

I still have more questions for the other boys, as well.

Besides, it made me wonder what will happen once they hear who my uncle was. I had to tell that to them myself, so they won't hear about it from anyone else.

But I guess, it will be better to let them tell me whenever they feel like it rather the forcing it out.
I got my friends back, and that was the most important thing. I'll make sure they know never to do that thing to me again, but right now I'll leave it at that.

When I got back home, I saw even more the fact that I had other thing to worry about.

Because the second I entered my house, I could hear yelling coming from the kitchen.

The moment I realized it was my uncle and aunt arguing, I started to walk as fast and as quiet as I could towards my room. But of course, my aunt chose that exact moment to exit the kitchen, and there she was right in front of me, the angriest I've ever seen her in my entire life.

"Good, you're here." She said, and I felt chills all over my body as she mentioned me to get in the kitchen after her.
Having no other choice, I followed her inside and mentally prepared myself for what was about to come.

I sat down without sparing my uncle a glance, looking down on my hands after I put them on the table in front of me.

"I always knew that the both of you together was a recipe for disaster, but it seems that you topped all of my expectations." She began, taking a sit in front of me and uncle Bart who leaned against the counter behind me.

"What the hell were you thinking, Rhiannon? Not only did you change schools behind my back, but you went to an all boys school? And not to mention for delinquents!"

I shrugged, shaking my head. "Well, they are quite nice, actually-" "Rhiannon!" I flinched at the level of her voice, shutting up immediately.

"God, it's like you don't even feel remotely guilty for lying to me, your aunt! The person who raised you!" She claimed, waving her hands in the air.

I met her eyes with mine, clearing my throat. "I didn't like not telling you, however I don't regret going there. For the first time in my life, I made real friends and felt like a normal teenager!" I told her, all serious now.

"You went to a school that has students disappearing, were attack by a staff member and the students, and you expect me to sit here and tell you I'm proud of the choices you made?" She asked, crossing her arms.