Chapter 30; The rescue mission-Part 1

*Unedited*

Enjoy the chapter! I'm trying to binge write the last one or two chapters left so there will be no A\N at the end of the chapter, unless it's the last one. Hopefully I can manage to finish today and upload it since I need to wake up early tomorrow, but I have hope!

*

We sat quietly in the living room with Jason and Grey sitting with us, looking at Thomas and Reagan as they both explained what they were thinking.

Caleb looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile and I held his hand as I waited for Jason and Grey's comment.

"Absolutely not, you're just kids- you think we're going to let you deal with kidnappers we barely have any information about?" Grey stated, shaking his head. Thomas opened his mouth, but his brother beat him to it. "No, Thomas. You're my little brother, do you really think I'll let you do this? Or any of you, for that matter? I'm responsible for you, so no- this plan will not be carried out and that is finale." He stood up and exited the room, by the sound of the steps up the stairs probably going to his room.

Thomas sighed and rubbed his face before turning to us. "Sorry Rhi, but maybe Grey has a point," He told me, making me frown at him. "A point? Is this going to put us in danger? Yes! But do we have a great chance of pulling this off? Hopefully yes!" Klay raised a brow at my words and turned to Elliot to whisper, "Hopefully?"

Jason cleared his throat and took out his phone, typing something before looking at me. "What did you say you need?" He asked, surprising all of us. "Wait, you agree to help us? Even though Grey's against it?" Oliver asked, looking more confused than shocked like the rest of us.

Jason sighed, rubbing his hands together. "As a police officer, I am strongly against letting teenagers do this. As Rhi's older brother, I'm even more against it," He claimed, looking at his phone again before continuing.

"But I have a feeling that if I won't help you, you're going to do this on your own, which is even more dangerous." Jason gave me a pointed look.

"What makes you think that?" I asked with an innocent face, though I definitely knew the answer.

Jason shook his head, a small smile on his face. "I'm sure you'll do something stupid and drag those poor guys with you. Now, I'll need to do some calls to see how I can convince my superiors to help us pull it off. I might need to make up some stuff, so wait until I come back before you do anything rational," Jason ordered, making us nod our head, though he stood there for a few more moments, still giving me that pointed look again. I gaped at him, "I'm not going to do anything I swear!" I said a bit louder than needed. Was I that bad when it comes to making good choices?

"Keep an eye on her, yeah?" He told the boys, and they all agreed. Reagan gave me a look, something that my older brother caught. "And after this is over, you and I are going to have a long chat, little sister," Jason stated, giving me a small smile but his face showed he meant business. I visibly gulped but nodded. I was so not ready for this 'overprotective older brother' chat. Actually, who the hell was I kidding? I was going to love every second of it.

He exited the room, saying to tell Grey he'll come back in a bit, but nothing else since it was clear how much he wasn't happy about his plan. Hopefully, Jason could convince him otherwise.

"How about we order some pizza?" Thomas asked, looking at us to approve. After we all agree, he went out of the living room to order the pizza.

"I'll be right back," I said to the others and went after him.