9

Bunnykook: hello? Anyone else still up in the van? I don't feel like talking right now.

Old man Jin: jungkook everyone else is sleeping, and their phones are on silent.

Bunnykook: Oh okay, wait..My bunny senses are tingling.

Old man Jin: your what?

Bunnykook: my BuNnY sEnSeS are tingling. Someone is in the chat with us.

Old man Jin: all the guys are sleeping except for you and me, most likely it's  Y/n.

Red queen: What the hell?  How did you know?

Old man Jin: idiot you are the only person we let into this chat.

Red queen: orange you glad it's me?

Bunnykook: I feel the dad jokes coming. Im out!🙃

Red queen: What the hell are dad jokes?😕

Old man Jin:I'll actually tell you a few jokes later, my mom is calling and it's apparently bad news.

Red queen: Alright, please have a safe trip back home 😇

......................

[Y/n]
"Nana! I have a job interview, I've done every chore on the farm  and I've also done yours. So take a rest"
Y/n slips on her shoes and she grabs her purse not saying anything else.

"Alright, good luck my dear!" Her grandmother yelled back. She was making lunch at most right now.

Y/n stepped outside as a horse passes right by her and she smiles petting it's mane. "I'll be back soon Moomyung, I have to go back into town today"

...............
Jin

"She died?... How…?" Jin asked his mom who was on the phone with him.

"Of old age sweetheart, she believes in heaven and she didn't want to hurt us, but it was her time to go."
She says softly trying to hide the sadness in her voice.

"After this, I'll come down to meet you for sure, we'll begin to have a break mom. " Jin states and bids goodbye to his mom.

She does the same as well and Jin goes to his manager asking to leave to spend time with his family.

.............

Y/n

"Jeez, why is the building so tall?" Y/n asks herself mumbling and she goes in holding the card Natasha had given her.

She goes right in to the building and is stopped by a security guard.

"How many times do I have to tell you Daniels to stay outside" he was about to kick y/n out when she showed him the card with a straight face.

"I was invited here by a woman named Natasha for an interview so please don't test my patience"
Y/n walks right past him and she goes to the receptionist at the desk looking at him.

"Excuse me, Im looking for Natasha, I have a modeling interview " y/n says in her country accent.

The man looks at her finding it odd. "Yeah, I'll call her just sit down..Cowgirl"

Y/n scowled at the man's rudeness and she sits down in front of a glass door that lead to a hallway full of pictures and rooms.

A group of 5 boys comes in from a side door taking off their face mask and she looks at them confused.

"Why are all of them so cute?"
She mumbles to herself.

She drops her phone since it had slipped out of her hands and across the floor hitting one of the guys shoe.

He stops and picks it up, he looks right over at y/n grabbing her attention.

He walks over and kneels down, his brown hair falling in front of his eyes.

"Here, I think you dropped this."
He says softly and he makes y/n flustered .

"Thank you" y/n smiles and the man in front of her stood up straight when a hand was placed on his shoulder by someone.

"Come on Minho, Key and jonghyun wants you to warm up first."

The handsome men wave goodbye to her and y/n can't help but smile and wave back.

"Hey Cowgirl! Natasha says you can go back there now. Go down the hall and the last door on the left is your destination." The man states in a sassy tone while checking his nails.

Y/n groans at his behavior and she does as told reaching the door.

She turns her phone off unaware of the string of messages she was getting.

She takes a deep breath and enters the room where Natasha and a mother woman is.

"Please y/n come in and get comfortable, we have your modeling interview and an interview for voice acting today."

Natasha speaks in a business voice.

This was going to be a long but simple interview.

............

Chapter end✍

As you can see, Im making this book bring back real people who have died. And Im making them alive again.

Seokjini know you may never read this, but no one will bother you, nor disrespect you at all as this is a time for closure. I am sorry for your loss.

(I get that it may be disrespectful to include his grandmother in this book, therefore I am not doing any chapters with her funeral, flashbacks of her or anything. I only mentioned her just to mention her..)

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍