71. Nighttime.

Niall’s P.O.V.

"Audrey!" I gasped as she fell against me, her knees giving out. I cought her and laid her gently on the floor, pushing her hair out of her face only to find her eyes closed.

“Woah, oh my gosh is she okay?” Liam asked freaking out. The other boys, Aravis, Catori and Simon all huddled around her. I sat down next to her and pulled her into my lap. Simon picked up the papers and put them back into the envelope. 

“She’s fine Liam, I think she just had a bit to much excitement tonight. Take her back upstairs and into bed, she should just sleep through it.” Simon said kneeling down and placing a hand on her forehead, the guys let out a relived sigh and stepped back. “I will suggest someone staying with her tonight just in case she wakes up and is a bit confused.” Simon said standing up, 

“I will,” I volunteered, Simon nodded and looked at his watch, 

“Crap I have to go, my taxi will be here in two minutes.” He said, 

“Guys will you help me up with her?” I asked putting one arm under her legs and one behind her back, she wasn't heavy I just didn't want to fall. Liam, Zayn and Louis ran over and helped me stand. “Thanks,” I said, shifting her to a better position, 

"Niall I will call you tomorrow to work out this." Simon said, gesturing to me and Audrey. I swallowed and nodded, my heart jumping  in my throat. Simon gave me a quick hug as best as he could and gave the other lads hugs before he left. 

“Wow,” Harry said, we all nodded. 

“Let's go back to the rooms before someone sees us.” Louis said, we all nodded and headed back to the rooms. I carried Audrey bridal style to the elevators where Zayn pressed the button for our floor and the doors closed. 

“Wow what a day.” Harry muttered, we all nodded and I leaned back against the side of the elevator. The doors opened and we got out and Liam, Catori and Louis went to their room and Harry, Aravis and Zayn went to theirs. After Zayn helped me into my room I placed Audrey on the bed, pulled up the covers and kissed her softly. I pulled off my shirt and kicked off my shoes, leaving my sweats on, and crawled into the other bed and quickly fell asleep.

*

I woke in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and shaking. I sat up and ran a hand through my tousled hair, I looked over at Audrey and got up, placing a hand on her smooth cheek making sure she was okay. I sat back down on my bed and leaned against the head board watching her sleep, the horrid dream I had falling from me. Audrey moaned and rolled onto her back, I stood and walked back over to her. I sat on the edge of her bed and she slowly opened her eyes and sat up, a confused look in her eyes. 

“Niall, where am I?” She asked putting a hand on her forehead, 

“Your in the hotel room.” I answered her sliding closer to her, 

“What happened, all I remember is Simon handing me an envelope,” She asked looking a little scared.