Chapter ♞ 4: I Know What Cheesecake Is!

Update! 10/27/14 Okay, you havent lost your virginty! I changed it so that you just played Seven minutes in heaven with strangers. Happy now? :3 

7/26/23 I'm absolutely in tears why did I do that. ^^^ The m/c is like 15 bruh. 

-

Your foot was tapping vigorously as Haruhi came closer to you, with a tray in her hand. 

Three cups were on it, and even from the distance between you two, you could smell the strongness of the tea. 

It must've been expensive was the first thought in your head. 

The foot tapping was getting out of control, as your nervousness begin to show even more.

Well, you weren't positive if it was because Haruhi was making all your negative emotions come or because Honey had forced you to eat three more slices of cake. 

You could only handle so much sugar after all. 

You and Haruhi's eyes were locked and she steeped closer, but then you were saved by a bell. Literally.

It was signaling that study hall was now over and you, sadly, had geometry.

But even math was better than the awkward conversation that was sure to come. Knowing Haruhi, you were sure she wouldn't believe that this run in was a honest coincidence!

You created a large commotion as you rustled out of the class.

"We have a runner!" You heard two voices say playfully at once. 

"Y/N! Wait up!" You heard Haruhi yell. Their wasn't a hint of anger in her voice. 

"Where are you going best friend!" You heard Oka cry as you began to run out! 

"Class! You should get to yours too!" You shouted back, leaving a distraught Oka in your wake. 

-

In your master plan of escape you forgot one thing- you and Haruhi had the same class that period.

So it was kind of awkward when you to sat next to each other -since you both got to choose your own seats in the beginning of the year- 

I forgot we had the same class together! She keeps looking at me! 

"Since their are five minutes remaining, and we have finished the lecture, you may talk amongst yourselves for the rest of class!" Noro-sensei beamed.

You internally cringed. The one day Noro-sensei gives you a guys a talking slip, is the day you want to avoid talking to Haruhi.

You picked up the math textbook in front of you, and pretended that you were reading it.

Haruhi, knowing you for basically your whole life, knew all of the tricks up your sleeve. She paid no attention to the fact that you weren't actually reading. 

One she stared at you long enough for an uncomfortable silence to grow you sighed and gave in.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, you can. We have to talk about what happened." 

"Nothing happened. All I saw was you hanging out with your new guy friends... Maybe I'm just getting to old for you."

"What? That's not true Y/N And you know that. It's not what it seems."

"Then why didn't you tell me about it? If it isn't important you could've surely told your best friend." You huffed, trying to not get loud and agitated. You tended to explode easily, and take things the wrong way.