74. He Asked For It.

“Audrey! What the heck!” Liam shouted as Harry crumpled to the ground holding his face, I ignored Liam and stood over Harry, fuming. Aravis jumped out of the van, kneeling by Harry to see if he was okay.

“What the freak Harry, sending Simon those pictures! Are you insane? Do you have any idea how much you hurt me? I thought we where friends, but you had to go and prove me wrong! I hate you!” I screamed at him, I had tears in my eyes again but this time they where tears of anger. Harry just sat on the floor holding his jaw, a pained look in his eyes.

“Audrey I'm sorry, I-” he looked at the ground then back at me, “I just don't think you being with Niall is the best for you.” He said quietly, his eyes pleading for me to understand,

“Yeah so I heard, but answer me this Styles, why after all this time are you trying to tear us apart?...” Harry cut me off,

“No Audrey listen, I when I saw how you and Niall start dating so quickly I thought it would only last for a couple of weeks but each day I saw you together I saw each of you fall further in love, I knew it was going to end bad eventually and I could't let something else hurt you… I didn't know how to tell you.” He said quietly, I rolled my eyes. The whole parking lot was deadly quiet, everyone was starring at Harry. Niall and Zayn looked like they where about to attack him, Liam was wearing a look of pity and Louis and Catori all looked disgusted. Aravis on the other hand just looked angry… at me.

“I just want you to know Harold, that trying to tear a girl away from the man she loves with lies and deceit, is not the way to protect her.” I spat at him. Behind me I felt Niall place his arms around me, I turned into him and cried into his chest, he held me close, rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. Harry just sat on the floor, starring at the pavement, every now and then a tear would fall from the end of his nose and fall onto his pants.

“Audrey, I'm so sorry, I- I was stupid. I should have never, ever tried to take you away from Niall. I'm sorry,” He stood and quickly walking into the building again, Aravis following after him. Louis started to go after him but Zayn held him back.

“He needs some time to himself,” He whispered, Louis nodded, a defeated look on his face. I pulled away from Niall and he wiped my eyes, 

“Are you all right?” He asked, I nodded, 

“Yeah, I'm just really hurt right now, I can’t believe he would send those pictures to Simon.” I said, Niall raised his eyebrows.

“What pictures?” He asked,

“Well he must have followed me and Zayn to the park and got a whole bunch of pictures of us, one was of us hugging.” I mumbled, Niall frowned, 

“Why where you and Zayn hugging?” He asked, I raised my eyebrows, “Oh yeah,” He said remembering, 

“I have no trust in him anymore.” I said just as Paul walked up to us. 

“Who punched Harry?” He growled, looking at the boys. Slowly, I raised my hand, Paul looking at me surprised.

“Why?” He asked, his eyes wide. I told him what happened and he chuckled, 

“Well I hate what happened but I must say, you have a nice right hook, he already has a nice bruise forming.” He said, I smiled,

“A friend of mine was a boxing champ at my school and he would teach me a couple moves every now and then.” I said, blushing, Paul laughed. 

“Well I say you gave him just what he deserved, Now who wants to go home?” He asked, we all grunted in response and climbed into the van. The other van was gone, (taken back to the hotel by Marco, Harry and Aravis). We where all very quiet on the way back to the hotel. None of us ready for the confrontation that had to happen. We all went to mine and Niall’s room where we all just laid around and watched TV. Zayn went to his room to get changed and confirmed Harry and Aravis where here. I pulled out my laptop and checked my email, I had one new message from Simon. 

“Oh yeah, by the way, Simon officially adopted me.” I said typing, everyone looked up at me, a few gasped. 

“Oh my word! Really?” Zayn asked from his spot on the floor. I nodded still watching the screen, I finished replying to Simon and pressed send, I closed the lid and looked up. 

“Yeah, that's what was on those papers he showed me on my Birthday.” I said. Everyone cheered and jumped on me in a huge group hug. “I can’t breath!” I choked out from under Five bodies. They laughed and got up, I laid there for a little trying to catch my breath. “Lord! You are all freaks!” I smiled  sitting up and tossing a pillow at random, it flew across the room and hit Liam in the side. He laughed and threw it back, hitting me on the arm.

“No one hits on my girlfriend but me!” Niall yelled, trowing the pillow randomly and hitting Louis in the stomach.

“Oh, it's on now,” I declared as Louis picked up a pillow of his own, an evil smirk on his face. Niall hid behind Cat just as Louis threw the pillows, they hit her and she screamed/laughed as she threw them back. Soon we where all laughing, except me, yelling and dodging flying pillows, blankets, and slippers. After about twenty minutes we all fell exhausted onto the beds, just then the door opened and Harry walked in looking pissed. I noticed right away the blue shadow across the left side of his jaw.

“Do you mind? Some of us are trying to sleep, I would appreciate it if you all would be quiet.” He growled. My mouth fell open. Louis got up, looking quite angry.

“How dare you, you have the balls to go and follow Audrey on her birthday just to be a creeper and then send the pictures to Simon and say she’s cheating! Now that she probably hates you for the rest of eternity you start playing the 'oh poor pitiful me' game. Not going to happen, you need to man up and grow a pair.” Louis yelled. I watched Harry’s face grow from angry to hurt in a second.

“Louis, If you would just listen...” Harry started but Louis shook his head

“No, you listen to me Harold Styles if I ever find you did this again, to anyone, I will make sure you will regret it for the rest of your life.” Louis growled. Harry hung his head, looking away from us.

“Your right, but I was just trying to protect her… I just don’t know why people can’t see that.” With that Harry turned and left leaving a tense, awkward atmosphere. After a while we decided to go to bed, Niall and I shared a bed while Liam and Cat shared the other. Zayn bravely went to the other room with Harry and Aravis, and Louis had the third room to himself. I changed and slid under the covers, Niall put his arm around me and began to hum to me.

I closed my eyes, thankful today was over, but dreading tomorrow and the day and a half bus drive to Georgia.