76.Talking Things Out.

*Georgia*

I was so sick of Harry I couldn't even see straight. I tried to put it behind me but he constantly kept glaring at me. I was to afraid of him to be alone with him, or even talk to him but that seemed okay with Harry. Niall was still angry with Harry as well but he said I needed not to worry about it. As soon as we got to the hotel Harry and Aravis both disappeared into their own room, telling Paul not to bother them. As for the rest of the guys, they where out while Cat was with Louise.

“I'm bored,” I announced from my spot on the sofa, 

“Wanna go out?” Niall asked me, I looked up at him.

"Can we?" I asked,

"Yeah, it's out first day here so it's our day off." He said, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I know that, but will Paul or Marco mind?" I asked, 

"No they won't mind, we just can't get mobbed." He said, 

“Okay, let me go and get a jacket.” I said, walking to my suitcase, I pulled out a coat and threw it on. Niall was waiting for me by the door, I grabbed his hand and we left the room. We walked down the sidewalk enjoying being out and about. Tour was stressful as it is but being confined to a tour bus, hotel room, back stage, and interview rooms just made it that much worse. We window shopped and got coffee talking through the drama with Harry.

“Niall, I... I just don’t know what to do.” I confessed as we drank out coffee, Niall put down his cup and sighed,

“I know what you mean, he had never done this before, it's kind of a new thing.” He said, I gave him a sarcastic look,

“I'm scared Niall, I thought he was really going to hit my yesterday.” I said quietly, tracing the rim of my cup. Niall nodded, placing his hand onto of mine.

"He would never hit you, no matter how angry he got." Niall said softly.

"I don’t know wether to ignore him or confront him." I said, my voice wavering.

“I know, I talked to his sister and Mum and they say just to let him get over it, but I really don’t know how long that will take.” He said, I groaned, 

“Why?” I asked, looking up at Niall. He leaned across the small table,

“Because he cares.” He said, taking my chin and pulling me closer. I leaned in, kissing him. 

Just then I felt like we where being watched I opened my eyes to find we where. I pulled away and blushed a deep red, a girl about thirteen standing next to us, she had shoulder length brown hair pulled up into a pony tail and brown eyes, she wore a pair of faded jeans and a faded pink plaid shirt.

“Excuse me but are you Niall Horan?” She said in a small voice. Niall nodded a little smile on his lips but I saw a little caution in his eyes. The girl smiled a big smile,

“I was wondering if I could have your autograph.” She asked shyly, Niall pulled out a sharpie from his pocket and smiled a real smile,

“Where would you like it?” He asked, slowly she handed him her Take Me Home album, he pulled off the cap of his pen and took the album from her, placing it on the table.

“What’s your name?” He asked, the girl looked down at the floor,

“Heather,” She said, and Niall nodded and signed the album.

“There you go, Heather, have you heard the album yet?” He asked handing it back, she nodded enthusiastically,

“Oh yes, I love it!” She said, Niall and I smiled at her. 

“What’s your favorite song?” I asked. She thought for a second, pursing her lips a little.

“Kiss You, Little Things, Heart Attack, Rock Me, I Would, and They Don’t Know About Us.” She said blushing a little at the end, I nodded,

“Good choices,” I said, 

“Are you his girlfriend?” She asked, suddenly. I exchanged a look with Niall, 

“I am,” I said skeptically, she nodded a little,

“Your very pretty,” She said, I smiled. Heather looked across the street and frowned,

“My Mom needs me back at the store, bye, and thank you.” She said, Niall and I waved and she left. 

“She was nice.” I said, watching her cross the street to a little shop next to the music store. Just then then she stopped in her tracks and a flash of fear crossing her face, then I saw what she was looking at, a group of about five girls all about fourteen or fifteen wearing mini skirts, low, tight shirts, and perfectly cut, styled hair where walking up the sidewalk, laughing and talking.

Heather put her head down and tried to avoid the group of girls but one stopped and said something. Heather frowned but tried to keep walking, another girl came up and pushed her against the wall, the next thing I knew the girl who started the mess had Heathers CD in her hand, she looked at the front and laughed. Heather lunged for the CD but the girl threw it on the ground, breaking it in half.