Ch 17 - The Nightmares

I've been having this craze and I know you songs that are perfect for this chapter. Glued so perfectly I don't think I have to change one word to the lyrics. Sona is going to have a rough night.

Warning to all. This chapter may not be suitable for those who have trouble sleeping, in rocky relationships, PTSD, etc the works. Nothing that involves death but can be a little hard on the mind.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Sona had no choice. Not knowing what was going on with the side effects of the spell she did the best thing for you.

Teleporting you to your bedroom at your house was a safe call. Laying you down she was apply to take a breath. Then reached into her bra. "Finally I can get this out of there." She pulled the condom out from there. Now what? I wasn't really thinking of this. Now he's asleep because of yet again another bad decision. Guess I'll put this in my dresser and get to bed.

Teleporting back to her room she was letting Serafall and Tsubaki due their own thing. A quick wash and changing into pajama pants and a white tank top before heading to bed. Sounds simple. But Sona just like you wasn't getting proper sleep, over working, and stressing out a bit. As the old sane goes, something's gotta give. As she drifted off into her sleep it slowly happened.

~~~~~

Sona found herself in a dark place. She was in a slim, black party dress. What the heck is this? No my style. I usually never go for them at this length. What's going on? Music started. A low pitch club beat. It was dark at first before the colored lights flashed. But no one was around. What kind of club has no one inside when the music is playing? It was just all too weird. Then you appeared in the distance. Everything else was just dark. "Babe? Where are we?"

🎶Your honey smell makes me sick
Your lies are spreading so thick
Pins in your photos I stick🎶

Sona got goosebumps as one by one girls appearing. No other boys. Some girls from school. Blondes, brunettes, and those gorgeous redheads too. Mostly larger breasted women which Sona was a little insecure about. You didn't answer you. Unable to hear her at all. Girls started to walk on stage for a modeling show. This is where she started to slowly lose it. Other girls from the Student Council walked on the runway.

🎶Your lovers all gather 'round
They laugh and cheer at your sound
I'm all but lost in the crowd🎶

"What on Earth is everyone doing? Don't tell me theirs more."

🎶You don't need me to survive
Too busy ruling your hide
You barely know I'm alive🎶

Just like every cliche she had more to go. As Rias followed by Akeno in some lingerie outfits like they were bunnies or angels for those raunchy companies. Between Akeno and Xenovia was this girl covering herself from the frontal view with an umbrella. She walked all the front and when she lifted up the umbrella and swung it over her shoulder she winked and stood a pose as Sona gasped.

"Serafall!" Sona cried.

"Hello Handsome." She jumped off the stage and walked over towards you. Grabbing you by the hand and offering a seat.

"Don't touch him." Sona tried to run over but was able to move. She struggled and struggled but all Sona could do is watch. And it was an ugly and awful sight to her.

"I can give you what you deserve." Sona was cringing and felt her chest tense and tighten up. Serafall was making out with you. As she sat inap grinding on you. She seemed to be craming her tounge down your throat as you were groping her left breast. Nothing Sona could do to stop.