Chapter 7

Ahhh.....Monday is so boring.........

I just want to go home and sleep.

Now, I am sitting at my desk after the lunch waiting for my friends to come from the library and my mind drifted to Friday night's dinner at my home on my birthday.

It went great with my family and friends. My mom loved Jai and Rads more than I expected while Bhai was amused by listening about Sameer and Jai' s protectivenes for me from none other than the chatter box of our group......... Rads.

She kept going on telling him about how they both behaved in the college in the name of protecting me. I had to laugh at my Bhai who sat with the baffled expression on his face by the continous chatter of my best friend Rads.

Bhai is little reserved, he talks less and works more, he cannot mingle with new people easily but I can't say that he is boring because he is a very loving and fun person to be with once we get to know him.

So he just sat stunned there blinking his eyes at her listening to the continous banter of Rads. When rads stopped her banter to drink water my dear brother took a heavy and exasperated breath from his mouth feeling relieved but that didn't last long as she again started her banter.

It was a fun sight to watch seeing two complete opposite people sat for a chat, one who is continuously talking and the other is just trying to grasp the words of the one who is talking so  fastly.

Me, mom and Jai laughed aloud when Bhai heaved a long sigh when Rads  finally stopped her blabbering as she was very hungry.

My dad also joined with us for the dinner, talked with my friends for sometime and retired to bed early as he had an early flight to catch next day for a business deal .

As I told I will not be surprised if Tanya will not allow Sam to come to my home......yeah.......so I am not surprised at all.

He didn't come.

Rather his girlfriend didn't allow him to come.

He called us and informed that there was an emergency at Tanya's home and he had to go there.

We immediately knew that it was all just her act but how would Sam know that.......she traps him by her crocodile tears and evil plans.

I missed him though.

But I kinda expected it so I didn't feel any hurt but just a little disappointment.

I sighed.

But my birthday went well and I am happy spending it with the people who love and care for me.

My thoughts are disturbed by hearing heavy foot steps coming towards the class.

I looked at the door to see a furious Jai and scowling Rads entering into the class stomping their feet.

Something was wrong.

I didn't get time to ask them because the bell rang and all the students rushed in.

I looked at my friends who were composing themselves and smiling before me as nothing had happened.

Oh no ! Something is definitely wrong !

" Guys tell me what happened ?" I asked them worried while going to parking lot after finishing our classes.

They both looked at each other.

" Nothing Piyu." Rads said.

" Please guys you both are scaring me." I pleaded them.

They both sighed.