A Way Out?

3rd POV:

The living room was brightly lit and decorated with soft silk curtains, crystal chandeliers, elegant furniture and everything that screams delicacy and elegance. Every important business man of whole South Korea was there in the party, not missing their chance to improve their relations with the man everybody envied to have a conversation with. They felt obliged even to be able to receive the invitation by Jeon Enterprises.

 Chattering and clicking of glasses was heard from time to time, everyone enjoying their time immensely in the party. Jungkook was not there yet, but the rest of the boys were tending to the guests, welcoming and keeping an eye on everyone so no one causes a trouble.

Jimin was standing in front of mirror, checking himself out. He was ready to enter the party, but he was feeling anxious, that was the reason he was standing in front of the mirror for past forty minutes. He must admit that he looked hot in that dress, given by none other than Jungkook himself. He was busy adjusting his collar when the door creaked open revealing a devilishly handsome Tae standing at the door. 

"What is taking so long Jimin, why are you not downstairs yet, we are missing your presence", he said looking obviously in a hurry, but his eyes got wide with surprise seeing the literal definition of an angel standing in front of him

"Holy cows Jimin, you look absolutely stunning, How can you be this beautiful", he fully came inside the room closing the distance to have a better look at him. His words made Jimin blush slightly as he playfully punched his arm.

 "I am afraid, someone might try stealing our mochi today", Tae said wiggling his eyebrows like a pervert. 

"Aish, stop it Tae, let's get going", Jimin said holding Tae's arm dragging him out of the room.

 As soon as they started descending the stairs all eyes fell on the ethereal beauty looking like he was just descending from Heaven itself. The attention that Jimin was getting was making him feel a bit uncomfortable, as he held Tae's sleeves tugging it a bit in nervousness.

 "Calm down Jiminie, it's going to be fine. We are all right here around you. You should go and enjoy yourself. I'll be with you in a while if you feel bored alone. Ok, now go and get something to drink for yourself", he encouraged him patting him on his back gently. 

With a deep inhale, Jimin let go of his hand and entered the crowd of heavily chattering people, men and women dressed ever so elegantly for the occasion. He made my way towards the refreshment section, getting himself a glass of water, since his throat felt like it was on fire. Jimin nervously glanced around the room finding more than one pair of eyes fixed on me, checking him out making him highly uncomfortable. He glanced around the room in hopes to find one of the Hyungs, but no one was currently in the area of his vision making him internally panic a little. He wanted to just run upstairs and lock himself in the room, but even the distance to the staircase felt like ages away.