13 - The 5 Wonders

*Time Lapse*

It was finally Violets 18th birthday and she was so extremely happy. Her mothers were happily married and she had a perfect life. Violet had grown to be a beautiful girl, her baby blue eyes held the stars in them and she had bright red hair that went just below her shoulders, she was a heartbreaker.

She woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, her favourite breakfast and she grinned at the smell. Following her nose to the kitchen she found her parents being, touchy, and just walked back out to go find her big sister, auntie and her best friend. Violet walked into Cleo's room and smiled finding her still fast asleep. Violet leaped onto the bed and Cleo groaned.

"God you're lucky I love you, ya little monster!" said Cleo ruffling her hair.

"Stop it! I'm 18 now, not so little anymore!" Violet moaned and Cleo laughed rolling her eyes.

"You'll always be my little monster, now happy 18th birthday you idiot. Do you want your gift now?" She asked and Violets eyes lit up and she nodded furiously. Cleo jumped out of bed and opened a small draw under her bed, pulling out a box she gave it to Cleo.

"First things first, I have a story for you. But you must promise to never tell your mothers got it?" Cleo asked.

"I PROMISE!" She screeched and Cleo started the story of how Violet is the most powerful person in the world and Cleo was shocked by the end of it.

"So, basically yeah you're extremely powerful and this necklace helps to keep your powers at bay." Cleo finished putting the necklace around Violets neck and she was the silent for all of 5 minutes before a huge smile plastered itself on her face.

"LETS GO TEST OUT MY POWERS!" She squealed and giggled like a 4 year old.

"Calm down lil monster, let's have breakfast first and you're mothers can give you their gifts!" Cleo said going to walk out of the room with Violet right behind her.

"Red?" Harley asked as Ivy was cooking breakfast for their bundle of joy and Ivy turned to look at her.

"Yeah baby?" Asked Ivy giving her a soft kiss to the lips and Harley smiled happily.

"I just want to say how happy I am for ya and our little family, I never thought I could feel like this about anyone but red your ma girl and I love ya." Harley finished kissing her on the cheek and Ivy blushed.

"I love you too Harl" Ivy got in before their 18 year old came bouncing into the kitchen. She had the same energy as Harley did and was just as bubbly, she had the love for plants just like Ivy she was the perfect mix of both her mothers.

"Happy birthday bun!" Harley squealed kissing her on the head and Violet hugged her tightly and Harley picked her up and spun her around and Violet giggled, she then went over to her other mother and recieved a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy 18th birthday flower."Announced Ivy and Violet smiled appreciably.

"Sooo.." she said dragging out the word and Ivy rolled her eyes giving her the motion to follow her, Violet followed her mother to the garden and gasped at what she saw. She had been obsessed with motorcycles for as long as she can remember and her parents knew this and managed to get her one of the fastest motorcycle in Gotham. 

She was close the tears as she traced her finger through the orange and blue lines of the painted blue Dodge Tomahawk, this baby could go up to 420 mph. She squeezed her parents tightly and straddled her baby smiling and getting a feel of what it's like. Harley leaned her head on Ivy's shoulder and her heart swelled at how happy their kid was, Ivy kissed her on the head and and squeezed her hand. All their heads swirled as their was a squeal and a crash behind them.

"FAMILY MOMENT NOBODY MOVE!" Cleo screamed and raced to the living room to get her camera she quickly snapped a photo of them all and grinned at her masterpiece.

"PHOTO ALBUM!" They all just looked at her weirdly as she ran off again, Ivy rolled her eyes and looked over at her and Harley's little miracle. Violet was still staring at the bike gawking at it.

"Hey kiddo I think it's time for breakfast don't you?" And at the mention of food Violet was off the bike and instantly in the kitchen already sitting at the table.

____________________________

After breakfast, Violet decided to take her bike out for a test ride, with the supervision of Cleo. Violet felt amazing riding through the empty field with the wind blowing on her face, Cleo had insisted they go to the empty field no one ever goes to so they could practice on Cleo's powers. Bringing the motorcycle to a slow stop Violet hopped off and waited for her instructions.

"Right, Violet. What do you want to try first?" Cleo asked running her hand through her midnight black hair.

"WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!" Violet screeched, she had always had a certain bond with wolves probably because she had spent her childhood with Jefferson as her best friend. Cleo nodded and smiled at how happy she was.

"This should be easy you turned into a wolf when you were just a few months old, so basically what you do is close your eyes cut the whole world out and become the wolf, you have to feel like a wolf" Cleo demonstrated by turning into a wolf herself.

Cleo's wolf was a midnight blue and she had stripes of light red through her fur and deep black for eyes, the colour of her fur was depending on her personality, the blue was of trust, loyalty and wisdom and the light red was because of her sexual side and the black of her eyes stood for evil.

Violet nodded and closed her eyes, she shut down her brain so the sounds around her slowly faded out and she imagined how it would be to be a wolf, running free, fast, strong and when she opened her eyes again and she was a wolf, she gave a wolfy grin to Cleo as she nodded and inspecting herself she found her fur was a light black almost grey which stood for mystery, she had dark red stripes which meant she had a lot of anger and her eyes were a light purple which meant she was romantic. Cleo turned back into herself and Violet soon followed getting the hand of it already due to her being able to learn things 10x faster.

"Well done Vil! You did really well, now let's try reading people's mind okay? I'm going to think about something and your gonna tell me what that is. Now all you have to do is focus, your soul has to move from your body into my head, go." Cleo spoke and Violet nodded hesitantly, she closed her eyes and focused on moving her souls from her body and eventually after a lot of head ache it worked. Cleo smiled as she realised Violet was going into a trance.

"Uhm, you're thinking about food? chicken to be exact." Cleo laughed and nodded her head "There's something else, a girl? she's always on your mind," Cleo suddenly stoped breathing and her heart broke while Violet seemed to be getting in deeper "the girl with the bluest of eyes and the most gorgeous hair, her lips like toxin and her smile addictive like a drug; you were in love?" She was going deeper into Cleo's head and she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Violet, enough." she stated and Violet snapped out of her trance "Just remember next time to you control what you need to know okay?" Violet nodded sadly, now knowing the pain Cleo is going through every second without her love. "Let's just move on, next is turning invisible, just press the star in your wrist". Violet bit her lip and nodded unhappy that Cleo wasn't her normal bouncy happy self, she lightly pressed on the star and she felt something shift.

"Well done now turn back" Cleo simply said and Violet obeyed. "Now super speed and super strength. Run." Violet did as she was told and she ran, her feet slowly picking up speed and in a couple of minutes she was running as fast as the flash, she came to a stop next to her motorbike and picked it up like it was as light as a feather.

"Well done. That's enough for today we've covered everything, let's get going." Cleo had no emotion in her voice and got on the motorbike behind Violet.