2b

Jungkook's eyes roamed around the classroom, silently judging the school's cleaners for not doing their job. He placed his hands on the desk and pushed his chair backwards, cringing at the screeching sound it made.

Good going Jungkook, good going.

With slow steps he neared the bulletin board that hung on the wall. Certain pinned on papers seemed old, as if they had been hanging there for more than a few years. His eyes fell on a poster that looked like a folder for some sort of festival. Maybe when it was made the colors were funky and fresh, but now the colors were faded, making the whole poster look sad.

His eyebrows – which he always carefully plucked every month to make sure they'd look perfect – raised almost comically when his eyes glazed over the date standing in the bottom right corner of the poster.

The eighteenth of June 2223.

"What the fuck!?", Jungkook screeched out, slamming his hands down next to the poster, "Is this some joke? Last time I checked I was in 2018!"

He gasped for air and frantically looked around for more dates, finding some more on a few pinned on announcements.

20th of September 2224

First of Janurary 2220

Achievement: obtained new information!

"This can't be possible!", the boy squeaked out, quickly turning his back on the bulletin board. His eyes fell on the large windows that were mostly covered with old scruffy curtains. They still used curtains in this day and age? He should remember that and invest in curtains if he ever went back to 2018.

But anyway- what should he do?

Go out of the classroom now? ⇒ GO TO PART 3a

Or look through the windows? ⇒ GO TO PART 3b