4c

Jungkook tried opening the window but soon realized it had rusted through the years and was unable to be opened. He sighed and gave up before turning back to the classroom. His eyes fell on a broken desk and then back on the window.

Everything else is already broken anyway.

He grabbed the desk and carried it to the window. He silently thanked himself for going to the gym twice a week as he lifted the desk and prepared himself to throw it. Counting to three, he averted his face and threw the desk through the big window, hearing the glass shatter loudly. He winced at the sound and glanced back to see a large hole he had created.

He kicked out some glass before crawling through - in case he'd cut himself on it – and then carefully made his way out of the window, landing safely on the ground.

Glancing left and right he checked his surroundings before training his eyes back on the area where he had seen the human. He quickly ran towards the container, hoping the person hadn't left yet until he noticed the puddle of blood seeping out from underneath the other side of the container.

He quickly came to a stop, not wanting to see what was on the other side - he was no fan of gore whatsoever- before quickly turning around.

What had killed him? If the person had been alive just a moment ago that means-

Jungkook froze in realization.

Then that thing that killed the human must still be around here!

Pure terror filled his veins as he realized he was in danger, deadly danger. He quickly glanced back at the school and decided to make a run for it. He was way safer inside than out here in this dead wasteland. This had been a bad choice.

But before he could take one more step, something in the air grumbled. With fearful eyes he glanced upwards where three humans- no they weren't fully human- stared at him with raised hands.

They didn't say anything as their program told them to kill the human. They shot down Jungkook in only a matter of seconds, leaving the boy in the same state they left their previous victim in – smothered in his own red blood.  With their mission now accomplished they left the now dead boy, not feeling an ounce of regret in their program installed brains.

END 3: KILLED BY ANDRIODS

PLAY AGAIN?