Yukiko's cat form played by @veenie_gram on Instagram 

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

雪 - snow

Kira and her parents had just come back from their vacation in New York and she was excited to reunite with her furry friend, Yukiko the Maine Coon cat. Since she couldn't take her cat with her she left her with her boyfriend, Scott McCall.  

Currently, Yukiko was strolling through the McCall household, meowing trying to catch the attention of Melissa McCall, Scott's mother. "Oh, hello. Scott isn't here right now. Did he feed you?" 

She meowed again, moving to rub her head against Melissa's leg. "That boy is so irresponsible." She kissed her teeth in disappointment. "Come on. I'll get you some food."

Yukiko trailed behind her into the kitchen. The calico cat waited patiently for her food. Melissa emptied out a small can of tiki food and placed Yukiko's tiny bowl in front of her. The cat meowed as a thank you and approached her awaiting dinner. 

"Mom, I'm home." Melissa's son called out as he entered his home. She marched up to her son and thumped him behind his head. "Hey! What was that for?" He mumbled rubbing the spot his mother had hit him. 

"That poor kitten has been walking around the whole house meowing for you. How could you leave without feeding her?" His mother scolded him. 

"Sorry. Stiles called and reminded me about something." He apologized to his mother. She shook her head. "It's not me you have to apologize to." She pointed to Yukiko as she walked into the main hallway. She noticed the two humans staring at her. She meowed, before heading up the stairs to Scott's where her bed was stationed, leaving the two in awe. 

"Mom, can we just keep her?" 

"I wish, but she belongs to Kira and you will get to see her more than me." The woman sighed, dreading the day Kira comes to pick up the feline. Melissa had grown to care for the cat. She's been with them for the past month and a half. "Maybe we can get one later on." She suggested, causing Scott to nod eagerly. He was mostly a dog person, but with Yukiko around, he had decided a cat wouldn't be that bad. 

A ring echoed around the house. Yukiko's ear perked up, she raced down to the first floor and stopped in front of Scott as he checked his phone. She looked at him as if she knew who was calling. It was Kira. She was back from New York and was going to come by to pick her up. 

"She's on her way." Melissa frowned. She thought she would have more time with Yukiko. She had so many things she wanted to do with her. "I don't think I'm ready, Mom."

"Neither am I."

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

Yukiko sat peacefully in the living room next to her things, waiting for her returning owner. Scott and his mother rested on the opposite side of the room, watching the feline as she waited for Kira to arrive. 

"Maybe we can just keep her and replace her with a look-alike," Melissa cried, awing when Yukiko yawned. 

All three heads whipped at the sound of the doorbell. She was here and Yukiko was leaving. Scott sighed, getting up from his spot and dragged himself to the door. He sighed, opening the door and frowned when he saw his girlfriend. 

"Please don't take her," he begged, causing Kira to chuckle. 

"I can bring her whenever you want." Kira picked up Yukiko's things and put them in her dad's car. Scott followed behind her with the cat in his arms. His girlfriend turned around and put her arms out, silently asking for her cat. Scott whined internally then passed her over. 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He nodded, kissing his girlfriend and the cat goodbye. 

Kira hopped into the driver's seat and was off. After a while of driving, she arrived home. Her parents were still unpacking their luggage, which Kira still had to do. She placed Yukiko inside and went for her stuff. She decided that she would unpack tomorrow because right now, she needed to rest. 

Yukiko watched her owner as she got ready for bed.  It's been so long since she had seen Kira and instead of playing with her, she was going to bed. She crept up to the bed then jumped up, landing on Kira's side. 

"Ow, Yukiko. What the hell?" She groaned, moving the feline next to her. The cat meowed in response. Kira sigh, understanding how Yukiko felt. "I'm sorry Kiko, but I'm really tired. I'll promise to pamper you tomorrow after school."

Yukiko purred, rubbing her head against her owner's hand before getting comfortable. Kira sighed in content before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

The red moonlight shone bright as it peered its way into the dark room. A warm sensation washed over the young cat causing a human-like smile to appear on her face.

Kira's eyes squinted open when the sun shined through her gray curtains. She groaned rolling over, reaching over the pet Yukiko when she was met with a human groan. Kira's eyes widened at the sight. She pushed herself off the bed, yelling out in shock. 

"Let me sleep, Kira." The thing muttered. It soon realized that it talked and jumped off the bed as well. "I can talk?" 

"Who are you?" Kira stuttered, trying to back away. 

"I'm Yukiko."