18

Angel

It's been a whole month that I've been living with Dave and honestly, it feels like a dream. He loves on me so much and he's been doing a great job of getting me back.

No ones heard from Taylor. She disabled all of her social media accounts. We heard that once she became aware of Amir and Millie's disappearances, she packed up and left town.

Dave's mom and I have really been working hard on my line and we finally got one of my drawings to life and done. Ms. Faye is in love with my line, but I'm a little skeptical about what others are going to think about it.

But It's almost time for me to go home and go back to work and I couldn't be more excited.
Stephanie has been getting me prepared for my return for both, but I really don't think Dave is happy about me going back home.

Every time we try to talk to him about it, he just gets really quiet and responds with "Yeah." or "That's cool."

He's gotten so used to me being around him 25/8 and him being able to come bother me and play whenever he wants. I swear at heart he's a big ass kid.

I was laying down on the couch with no pants on watching tv, eating chips. All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye I saw Dave roll over the couch and onto me.

"Daviddddd get off of me!" I yelled. "You're heavy!"

"No." He said putting his weight on me. I pulled at his braids. We started tussling on the couch.

"Ahhhh, stop pulling my hair. Let it go." He said out of breath.

"You gotta get off me first.." He slowly eased up and I pushed him on the floor.

"See you ain't even have to do all that..." He said getting up. "Well you came over here messing with me.

"Gimme some of them chips." He tried to snatch the bag out my hand, but I pulled them back before he could get them. "NO!" I yelled.

"Iight well gimme some of this wine then." He picked up my glass of wine off the floor. I snatched it out his hands and it spilled a little on the floor.

"NO!" I yelled again. His mouth was still open.

"Look at what you did. Now you gotta clean it up." He straight faced me.

"I'm not cleaning shit up. You clean it up bitch since you the one who wanna play." I got up and went to the kitchen. He followed behind me.

I set the glass down and washed my hands. I turned to the island and grabbed the bottle of Chardonnay sitting on it. I poured more into my glass. As I was doing that, I seen Dave getting up the spilled wine.

I love him and he cute and handsome and all, but right now this nigga was getting on my fucking nerves.

He came into the kitchen and threw the napkin in the trash.

"And you wouldn't like it if I pulled your hair. Oop- I forgot. If ain't yours. That's a wig on yo head." I scoffed.

"Stop talking like I don't have a full head of hair under this wig. You know I do because you be dreaming about pulling it. And bitch I wouldn't even let you get that close to me." I retorted back.

He walked up to me. "Say I won't..."

I looked him in the eye. "Bitch I dare you. I suck a dog dick dare you."

He put his hand up, gently tugged on it, and ran to the couch. It wasn't going anywhere. I always make sure my frontal is glued down and secure.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I said grabbing my glass.