School- 19

Bakugou pov
I waited impatiently outside of Eijirou's dorm. I heard him shout from his room; "Just a sec," Red paused, "babe."
"It's only been a day, don't call me babe." I said, smiling to myself. I heard him laugh from the other side of the door.
"Worth a shot." He opened the door and smiled at me, I just did my casual Bakugou look. I needed to stop being so giddy around him, so I was trying to control myself.
"You ready to go." I asked.
"Err, yeah." Eijirou said, then he lent in and placed a kiss on my cheek.
"Oh come on we're not little girls, I don't need a kiss on the cheek Red." I moaned at him. I then realised how he could of taken that, how he then did take that.
"Okay sure." He then went for my lips. The kiss was fast, but still romantic. "Better?" He questioned whilst pulling away. I rolled my eyes, half-serious, half-playful.
"Lets go."

We were both nervous as we came into school. We were technically a 'couple' now, whatever that meant. Obviously no one knew, but there were still some small rumours flying around. It was nice to see Red back in UA, even though I could tell he was worried. We reached our classroom and entered. Nearly all the students were in, chilling and talking to each other. Most turned their heads to look at Eijirou. "Kirishima!" Yelled Ashido, running up to give him a hug. Many others did the same as I stood there awkwardly. It was nice to see everyone care for Red, I just hoped they didn't 'try anything'. I went and sat in my seat and watched. Mineta was constantly apologising to him and basically the whole group. It made me happy as Eijirou kind of just ignored him, and carried on smiling at Deku and Todoroki and such.

It wasn't long until Aizawa arrived. "So, I'd like you and the person you've paired up with for the project to use this lesson today to carry on with your work, that'll be all." His voice was so monotone. Kids began to get up and move around, as did Red. He strutted over, looking adorable. I'd never thought I'd use that word really, but here I am.
"Right, pull up a chair Hair-for-Brains," we began catching each other up on what we had done over the few days we weren't speaking. I wasn't a very emotional guy, but I did find it hard to act like we were just friends. Him on the other hand, was great at it. I constantly made slip ups through blushing and calling him 'cute' at one point; I don't even know how that happened.

Halfway through our lesson, Red leaned in closer and whispered to me. "So what are you thinking for the date?" I wasn't going to tell Eijirou yet, I enjoyed holding this over him. I just shook my head.
"You'll have to wait till tomorrow." I said, almost smiling. He started to pretend to be moody, but he couldn't hide it. I knew he was excited for the date, as was I.
"It better be the best date ever." Laughed Red, slightly too loud. This caught the attention of Ashido who was working with Hagakure.
"Wait who's going on a date!" Asked Ashido excitedly. Almost automatically me and Red went 'errr'. "Is it one of you two? Aw come on, please tell me!" Then Red just blurted out;
"I'm going on a date with, umm," he looked around whilst scratching the back of his spiky red hair. I had to help him.
"Quit lying Eijirou. Look, if you really care Pinky, Eijirou was just telling me what would be his dream date. That's all." I was worried she wouldn't believe me, I wasn't the best at lying.
"Hmm, I don't know if I believe that. No offence Bakugou but you don't really seem like the type to talk about that. But oh well, I'll find out the full story eventually. Just know I'm onto you." She laughed, and Red awkwardly laughed with her. He looked at me and silently mouthed, 'thank you'.
————————————————————————
Are people liking/still liking this. Just wondering. Got the weekend coming up soon so hopefully I can write quite a lot of chapters even if they are short :) (btw if there are spelling mistakes, just note I'm writing this on my phone usually at like 11pm-1am, sorry)