Do You Even Need To Ask?

She narrowed her eyes, her iris' glowing gold as she watched James and Sirius hold up Remus - who was stumbling along as the four of them raced towards what looked to be the Whomping Willow. She furrowed her brow as Remus suddenly collapsed, and she heard him scream. And that's when she realized what was going on.

Every full moon, the Marauders disappear. Every full moon, Remus starts looking like crap and after, he always has new scars and bruises. 

Remus is a werewolf. 

And it was with that realization that her body disappeared in a plume of green smoke, appearing behind a few trees near them.

"Shit, he's transforming!" Sirius said suddenly, jerking back as Remus's back arched, his bones cracking as they took on an unnatural form. A sudden intake of breath from her made Sirius turn his head towards her and his eyes widened. "A-Abigail, you need to go, now! It's not safe for you here!"

"Sirius, it's not safe for you! What the hell are you doing!?" She stepped out from behind the trees, throwing her arm to the side as her golden and emerald hilted longsword appeared in her hand. Remus screamed again, dropping to all fours as fur grew on his hands and face.

"Get her out of here, James!" Sirius shouted, watching as James ran over to her and quickly hugged her against his chest while dragging her back. James practically threw her against a tree, giving her a cold glare before running back towards the werewolf. Her eyes widened as James' body morphed into a large stag, which quickly made all the pieces click together. That stupid drawing that they did a few days ago, that was their animagi. James was a stag, Sirius was a dog, Peter was a rat, and Remus was...a werewolf. Gods, it makes so much sense! How hadn't she figured it out sooner? It was practically right in front of her.

Sirius morphed into a large, fluffy black retriever, and Peter into a small rat. She stood up immediately as Sirius suddenly whimpered after being swatted aside by Remus. The werewolf looked over in her direction as a growl escaped her lips. Sirius barked pleadingly, struggling to get back to his feet as Abigail started walking forward. James rushed to stand in front of her, charging the werewolf only to be hit aside by the beast once more. Abigail's body glowed green, morphing into a large white and black wolf, her paws slamming into the ground as she sprinted forward.

She finally launched off of the ground, tackling the werewolf to the ground as she opened her mouth in a snarl. The werewolf squirmed underneath her, finally throwing her off as he jumped up. She motioned for the Marauders to get behind her, which they hesitantly did as she growled at the werewolf. Her eyes blazed green as she bared her razor-sharp fangs, saliva dripping from her teeth in anticipation for the fight. As Remus lurched forward, a roar bellowed from his chest as she ran forwards as well. Her paws pounded on the ground, clouds of dust flying up around her as she ducked under his legs. Remus fell to the ground, barking loudly before jumping back up.

James was quick to hit him down but was promptly swatted aside. They didn't have the whole Asgardian/Angelic strength thing going for them. Her body morphed back into a human, her palms glowing gold as she walked forward, her cloak billowing behind her as Remus charged. She extended her hand, slamming it onto the werewolf's chest before bringing him to the ground. Her eyes seemed to catch on fire with white light, giving one last push before the werewolf stopped moving, it's breathing shallow as she fell onto her back in exhaustion.

James, Sirius, and Peter immediately turned back to humans, rushing over to their unconscious friend.

"He's...not...dead...Don't worry." She muttered, struggling to get up.

"Y-You're an animagus as well?" Sirius asked, looking at her like she was crazy.

"Uhm...yes...Let's talk about how Remus, the sweetest guy in the world, is a werewolf." She said, eyeing the beast nervously.