Nicholas Janitsary: Security Risk Management Specialist

Dr. Nicholas Janitsary has innumerable feathers to his hat apart from being the leading security risk management specialist. Having done his PhD in Criminology, gained new heights as a successful businessman and an impeccable analyst, with 15 years of experience of business development in Asia, Nicholas Janitsary is regarded by not only the business community but also by the scholars and academicians all over. He is currently serving as the Managing Director of the Singapore based New Dimension Group Pvt. Ltd.

Founded by Dr. Nicholas Janitsary in 2007, New Dimension group is a leading global consultancy providing services in highly diversified areas of businesses in the region. From counter terrorism, security threat assessment, crisis management and intelligence gathering to wide ranging security training, New Dimension Group strides towards professionalism and insights required to command the ever changing global security landscape. New Dimension Group is a global security and defense consultancy firm with offices in Dubai, Singapore and Delhi.

He has very rightly been referred to as the leading security risk management specialist of our times for his constant and diligent efforts in the field of security management which are reinforced by his unmatchable dedication to providing top notch security solutions to his clients.

As a criminologist, Dr. Nicholas Janitsary has a vast experience in terms of providing consultancy of international level on important global security issues, acquisition of state of the art security equipment and how to use technology to enhance security measures in the present scenario. He has touched every aspect of security to provide the professionalism and insights required to command the ever changing global security landscape.

Being a master of many diverse dialects and languages; Dr.Nicholas is a thorough expert on many different cultures, and this being a prime reason that he is consulted by major organizations while seeking expansions to facilitate the business culture, understand market environments and facilitate all communication thoroughly between the two parties.

Dr. Nicholas A. Janitsary has also liberalized and broadened the role of special ops, altering it from only surgical strikes and intelligence gathering, to training local soldiers and rebuilding nations. He accentuated instructional skills, language training, and the indulgence of local culture and religion to be an impregnable part of the trainings for the effective execution of special ops.

Among the other accolades, he has been honored to be a speaker at crucial international forums like Interpol General Assembly and the Asian Super Yacht conference to present his views on matters related to defense and security in a global perspective. He has introduced various international brands quiet successfully and also provided his guidance to upcoming students interested in pursuing Criminology as a career.