Isobel

"Rick why the fuck are you on your knees in the middle of the road?" I laughed as I shift my bag full of ice cream onto my left hand and use my right to give Rick a hand up

"Rick why the fuck are you on your knees in the middle of the road?" I laughed as I shift my bag full of ice cream onto my left hand and use my right to give Rick a hand up. "You wouldn't believe even if I told you." My face fills with confusion as Alaric stumbles with his car keys shoving a napkin in his pocket quickly and jumped in his car as fast as he could,leaving me in the parking lot alone within seconds, I reach in my pocket annoyingly as I accept the call without looking at the I.d, "where the fuck are you!" My eyes pop open as I start running towards my car as fast as I could,throwing the ice cream in the passenger seat in the process," I don't know what you're talking about Jenna I'm in my room duh." I say as if it's obvious and start the car throwing it in reverse throwing a Vin Diesel without even looking to Check for other cars, Jenna was gonna kill me. "Really you little shit? Cuz all I see is fucking pillows piled up under your sheets." I snicker through the phone, "gotta catch me first." I spit my tongue out through the phone as I hang a right getting to my neighborhood within seconds, my eyes pop as Jenna waves her hand on the outside stairs as I pull up with a smirk of her own in place. "Fuck me." I yell dramatically as I jump out of the car fast as I could and start to dodge the things Jenna was throwing at me, unfortunately with my luck my foot caught on one of the pepper shakers and I slip and fall, throwing my ice cream in the process. "No!" I yell as I watch it hit the tree closest to our house knowing I'll never climb it to get my desert. "Come here you little shit!" "No Jenna! Not my bat!" I yell as i chance a glance behind me and watch in horror as Jenna speeds up with my bat hanging between her hands.I scamper up the rest of the stairs and slam the door as soon as I make it through, I sigh in relief and turn around and lock the door throwing Jenna a laugh in the process as I brush myself off and head to my room all the while Jenna yells through the door for Jeremy or Elena. Once I'm on the second floor I stop at Jeremy's door And snicker as I watch Jeremy jump up in surprise and hit the floor tangled in his sheets. "Say cheese!" I snicker as I zoom in on Jeremy's Full moon on display "since when do you sleep in the nude?" "Liz!" i quickly grab a shot before I run to my room and lock the door successfully ending the night.

"we're supposed to help build the Miss Mystic Float for the founders day parade. If I don't show I'll have and angry blonde on my ass the rest of the day." Damon laughs as I put him on speaker phone and help Elena pack the rest of her things. "I just wanted to check in Day see how you were doing." You could feel the smirk through the phone itself, "Well, I'm doing great. Thanks for asking." "We really want to know about Stefan." I roll my eyes as Elena grabs the phone from the dresser, interrupting Damon's and I conversation. "Oh him? Oh he's terrible." Elena halts in her movements at Damon's words, "what's the matter?" "He's just back to boring, strait-laced, off the junk. You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality." I start cracking up laughing as Elena rolls her eyes and throws my phone back to me, successfully hitting me in the head, "ow Elena! We both know you have shitty aim." Elena snickers as we make our way out of her bedroom and downstairs. "You helped me Damon!" Elena yells as we make it back to the kitchen, I take Damon off of speaker phone quick enough so Jeremy and Jenna don't hear," I hate myself." I gasp in surprise, "how did you know what I was thinking?" I hear Damon laugh once again," hey did Uncle John mention anything about our field trip with the history teacher?" I scrunch my face together as I think of the last few days, " no, he's been avoiding me best to ask Elena on that one. Why? The little shit up to something again?" "I don't know but I'd love if my favorite girl could find out for me." My face fills with a smile at the use of his nick name he has given me, "of course Day you asked the best." "Come on Liz we're late!" I cover my other ear form Elena yelling at me as I turn and glare at her as she stumbles out the door. "Get off the phone you little weird o." I chuckle as I pull an Apple out of the basket, "love you to Damon." I tell him as I hang up the phone and slip it in my back pocket of my jeans and follow Elena out the door.