<11>

Surprisingly, the managers just ignored what happened. They didn't come up to us to speak about what happened at all.

Do they know it was the members that caused those bruises?

I peered through my window, watching the orange washed sky grow darker, a smile playing on my face. My chest felt light and my heart gushed with warm feelings of joy.

It was a nice feeling knowing others cared for you. The Army was already trying to figure out what was happening and wishing me well. It made me swell with happiness.

My wounds on my body had almost faded, some still stubbornly sticking around but with only mild pain. I was still very stiff and had a little bit of an uncomfortable ache, but it wasn't unbearable.

I wish I knew who helped me, I wanted to thank them.

I should be more concerned that someone had snuck into the dorm, but I wasn't at all. If I went down, at least the others would go down with me.

The news of the interview was kinda dying down. No one had answers for my appearance and there wasn't much the Army could do with the very little evidence they had.

They didn't want to jump to conclusions. My eyes had skimmed over a few comments saying that it could be the members but people shut them down almost immediately. It was quite honourable how they stood up for them, even if the accusations were completely true.

It seemed like no one wanted to think that their favourite group was filled with abusers.

I hadn't left my room yet, I didn't feel like dealing with the others. I enjoyed my own company a lot, even as a child.

I had an odd personality that many people didn't take a liking too, nor connected with. So I spent a lot of time playing on my own, creating a little world inside my head. It just kinda stuck until I grew up. Now, I do find myself wanting to have the company others, but I still loved being by myself. I can let my thoughts go wherever and not worry about making proper conversation.

We had one more interview left, then a small tour. They were extremely careful on tours; they can't leave marks. They tended to be very verbally abusive though. But it didn't affect me anymore.

I had to plan things accordingly. I needed to avoid the members long enough so I have some time to recover but I also need to get them to stain my skin with bruises for the interview. It was a very tricky thing I had to pull off.

I thought about maybe going to a hotel nearby. It would cause some nice suspicion and leave people confused on why I'd go to a hotel only minutes away from the dorm.

I massaged the sides of my skull with my fingertips, furrowing my eyebrows together after booking the hotel.

I hoped that all this was worth it, that my efforts wouldn't go to waste. I wanted so desperately for this to work. I couldn't live like this anymore, I was going to die at this rate. I needed a way out; for my sake.

~

Short I know I'm sorry :( it's been awhile too