LXX. A new life Begins

~~~~~~~~~~Love is dangerous

~~~~~~~~~~
Love is dangerous...
~

Suddenly Roy rushed in through the doorway, holding a gun of his own but Erin was quicker with his. In that moment, RJ stuffed a handgun into my palms and I stood up to take aim quickly.

*Four simultaneous gunshots*💥🔫

Holding my position with the children behind me, I watched as Erin dropped down to the floor in pain.

"Baby!" I screamed next, running up to Roy who was on the floor suffering from two gunshot wounds to his chest. I pressed my hands on both of them to apply pressure. RJ was smart enough to get my phone to call 911 but both me and Aanyah cried as Roy suffered.

He breathed in and out slowly with his blood staining our hands and the floor. He looked at me seriously and didn't take his eyes off me as he seemed to get weaker, by then I was begging him to hold on. "Please don't leave me now–"

He held my hand on his. "I promise...go–check on him...I'm fine–"

I kissed his lips so hungrily after that and felt my tears roll down on to his face. From there, I called RJ over to help me with Roy's wounds while I took one last glimpse of Erin up against the counter. When I walked up, my heart sunk immediately as blood stained his whole chest. I bent down to help hold on but it was no use. I could feel him struggling to breathe and that's what broke my heart the most. "I'm sorry–" I said getting emotional before he cut me off.

"Don't....be–I'm sorry...it happened. I just missed you....I missed you so much I– I felt like...I couldn't breathe..." He said slowly taking his time. "I'm so sorry Rowan....tell my mom I'm sorry and that......and that I love her–"

"Erin just hold on okay.....Erin?...Erin! Wait–! No!" I cried, holding his head as his eyes become still in the sad moment. "Fuck! Why you make me do this shit yo!" I screamed at him, so hurt by my own actions.

*Sirens approaching*🚨 🚔 🚑

I cried in anger and left him there to return back to Roy, taking RJ's place to apply heavier pressure on his wounds. I picked up Roy's head for him to look at me so I can see that he was okay. He looked so weak, my poor baby...

"They're coming okay, hold on baby. Roy go flagged them down!"

//Days later//
[Roy's Pov]

*Door Opens*

Looking up from the game, I watched as Rowan came in and took off her black hat at the door. She came over shortly after and I pulled her on to my chest to hug her while she laid down.

"How was it...?"

She sniffed. "I feel like a monster, babe. His mom cried so bad and...and I just felt so terrible–"