Nine's Note To Readers

If you're reading my other story then perhaps you already know what's I'm going to say here.

I didn't expect that the start of the school year would affect me this much. Let's just say some circumstances discouraged me from writing. No, it's not you guys, you're like the 70% reason why I'm still writing despite my shitty writing and the rest of the reason is my Yaoi babies. To be honest, I might not continue the current Arc 3 anymore. The Idol Arc idea was decided on a whim because I'm too much of a KPOP trash. At first I'm very excited for this arc, I already imagined the next chaps and scenes and the whole confusing thing about "Who's the ML" but now, one of my fandoms is dimming my KPOPper heart.

It's the ARMYs. I'm not saying that I'm not happy for the current achievement of BTS but the fandom is, sigh, not the same anymore. Three years ago, ARMYs were very supportive yet polite and we respect other fandoms. We respect the boys' activities and root for their every win and performances. Now, they're like cancer, spreading through the whole world. I can't even scroll through social media without seeing immature comments and fans spreading rumors anymore! I'm happy that BTS is now famous but please, can the immature fans and fake fans just shut up?

Whenever I write the chapters for Arc 3, I remember the good old days of the silent and peaceful fandom and get disheartened. I don't even know why 😅😃

So now, I'm going to let you guys decide, should I continue the Idol Arc 3? Or should I replace Arc 3 with another one? I'm asking you this because I'm not sure myself. I don't know if this is the yearly depressing phase I have talking or it's me really being done with Idol Arc. Or me knowing that De Novo is shitty and wants to delete it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway I'm fine, and System: C.H.A.O.S.'s updates wouldn't be affected by this at all. It's fine.

Sorry this is not an update :(

Nine