:12:

RapMon stepped out his room after showering, back still wet with warm water.

"Why don't you ever dry your back?!" His mate asked from inside the room.
"Why live, we're gonna die anyway!" RapMon replied back, laughing when he heard his mate sigh.

"RapMon, come here." His mate said.
"Y-yes alpha." RapMon walked over, sitting on his bed.

"You have a concert today. I won't you to do your best."

"Yes Chanyeol. I'll do my best." RapMon smiled, showing his dimples.

"Oh yeah, and who were those two boys I saw yesterday."

"My son and his mate!"

"You found your son?!"

"Yeah!"

"Wow!"

"Hes just like me....well except for the whole soft chuppy cheek baby part but still!" RapMon said.

Chanyeol laughed, ruffling his hair.

"Alright. I have to go now. I have an interview with see horny men. Bey baby~!" Chanyeol waved bey before dissapearing down the hall and out the door.

RapMon sighed, standing and walking his way to the guest room. He followed Namjoons scent.

He opened the door and cooed.

Namjoon layed on top of Jin, his head on his chest as he sucked his thumb.
Jin had his armd around the younger, face buried in his hair.

"My baby so grown up. I wish I could of seen it." RapMon sighed sadly.

He walked over slowly but ended up stubbing his toe on the bed, yelling in pain.
Jin shot awake, holding Namjoon close and growling so loud it scared RapMon.

"S-sorry." RapMon smiled smugly.
"Oh.....I forgot we were here." Jin relaxed, settling the still sleeping Namjoon on the bed and standing, helping RapMon up.

"Can you tell me what happened now?" RapMon asked soflty. Jins eyes went dark.

"Can we go somewhere more private?"

RapMon nodded showing him to the rather large kitchen.

"Okay so...he had been living with an  abusive 'father' and step brother...they were so rude he actually thought of killing himself one time but I stopped him. It was before we found out we were mates.

But anyway, I had to go to my grandmother's house to help with her huge garden. I said I will be back near the end of the school day to pick him up. But from what My friends told me, Namjoon was beaten by his brother ,after he got out of jail, on school campus. He was kicked in the stomach, twice, causing him to cough blood. He said it was normal when he coughed blood after a hit to a stomach but that time it wouldn't stop. He was taken to the nurse and tell nurse told them that he had a......a child....but f-from the kicks of his brother our childs head was busted while inside his stomach, causeing eternal bleeding until he got out. Namjoon had to have surgery to remove our baby. H-he...he d-died." Jin began crying, holding his head in his hands.

RapMon stared, eyes wide before he snarled, eyes glaring daggers at nothing in particular.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch! How dare he touch my son like that!!!!" RapMon slammed a fist onto the counter, scaring a maid that was passing by.

"Wait...tell me why you had to give Namjoon to other people." Jin said, eyes demanding.

RapMons shoulders sagged.

"They wouldn't let me keep him..."

Flashback

"Mr Kim, you can't keep your kid with this schedule. It's to much to think about."

"You can't make me give my son to some stranger! That's crazy!"

"Mr. Kim you know he will be too much to handle. With a child that needs attention and a very busy schedule like yours, you can't keep him. You have to give him to an adoping family."

"You can't take my son away!" RapMon yelled, storming out of he room.
He went to Namjoon's room, closing the door and walking to the bed.

Namjoon layed there, staring at him with such big beautiful eyes. RapMon crawled into bed with him, wishing Chanyeol was with them to comfort him.

"Daddy? Why are you crying?" Namjoon aksed .

"Nothing baby. Just sleep. It will be okay." RapMon whispered, running his first gets through Namjoons soft hair. Namjoon nodded, snuggling into RapMons chest before falling asleep peacefully.

When RapMon woke the next day............his baby was gone.
He begged his Manager to give him back but it was too late. He was gone. Off with some other family that might not even know what kind of attention he needs. He needed his baby back. But he couldn't get him back.

He was gone.

End of Flashback

Jin geld RapMon close as he sobbed, rubbing his back and whispering sweet nothings.

"He's back with you. Don't cry." Jin said softly. RapMon nodded, wiping his eyes.

They heard small socked feet coming down the stairs. Jin walked out of the kitchen to see a sleepy Namjoon holding a pillow to his chest.

"Hey pup. Sleep well?" Jin asked gently, nuzzling his nose into his neck. Namjoon nodded, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Joonie..." Namjoon looked up at his dad. His real dad. the one that carried him for nine months and not the one that abused him.

"Daddy? Why are you crying?"

RapMon broke down.

Those were the last words he heard from Namjoon the day before he got taken.

Namjoon ran over, hugging his real dad as he cried.
"I'm so sorry baby. I won't let them get you again."
Namjoon nodded,even though he had no idea what he was talking about, and kissed his dad's cheek, giggling when Jin fake pouted.

After RapMon was done bawling his eyes out, he dicided to get dressed and ready for the day.

"There is pancakes and waffles in the fridge. I don't have much cause I'm usually not in this giant house." RapMon mumbled the last part.

Jin and Namjoon nodded, watching as he hurried up the stairs.

RapMon out on a large hoodie with a gang sighn on it. He got it from America.

He pulled on some black skinny jeans and some sunglasses and a beanie.

He walked back downstairs, whatching as Namjoon struggled to reach the cups.

Jin grabbed it for him, laughing when Namjoon whined ajd pouted.

Namjoon was about to walk away when he remembered...those memories.

He turned back around, calling both their names.

"Come with me to my studio. I can show you some stuff."

Namjoon smiled, hopping over to RapMon and hugging him from the side.
RapMon hugged him back, jerking his head towards the door to let jin know to follow.

Oooooh this is gonna be fun!