:13:

Namjoon stared in awe at the many electronic things he had never seen before.

Jin also did the smae thing. Yoongi's room was kind of the same as this.

RapMon sat in a booth, moving things as he mumbled English lyrics under his breath.

"Daddy can I touch this?* Namjoon pointed at a large computer, screen covered in notes and beats on a scale.
"Ah ah ah!  No touch!" RapMon pulled his hand away gently, kissing it after.

RapMon was about to say something when the door was burst open.

"RAPMON YOU NOT BELIEVE--- WHAT THE FUCK?!"
RapMon slapped the boy across the head, telling him to watch his language.

"What do you want  Jackson??" RapMon asked tiredly. "Okay, um, I wanted to tell you the office is stacked with doghnuts! And Question: who the heck are they?!" Jackson pointed. To the two highschoolers.

"Aish, this is my son-" "YOUR SON?!" -and that is his mate. Now can you please! Stop! Cutting me off!" Jackson chuckled softly, rubbing he bwack of his neck in embarrassment.

"Daddy can I have a donut?" Namjoon asked soflty, snuggled into Jins side.

RapMon nodded with a smile. "Let's go get one. Come one Jin. We got sweets to put in our stomachs!" RapMon picked up Namjoon, putting an arm under his bum to keep him up as the other played with his cheeks, pinching and poking.

"Who's my baby boy? You are! Yes you are!" Namjoon baby talked his son not wanting to let him go.

"Yo! RapMonster- wut da hek?" On boy stared confusingly at RapMon and the boys with him.

"Hey BamBam. I got my baby back!" RapMon smiled widly.
"No way! You mean the one that was taken away?" He asked quitely.

RapMon nodded and BamBam smiled.
"Heya Buddy! Your so cute you little button!" BamBam pinched Namjoons cheek, earning a glare and growl from Jin.

"Ump, sorry. I'm guessing your his mate?" BamBam looked at Jin. Jin nodded, bowing apologetically for growling at the older male.

Namjoon wiggled in RapMons grip, sarijg at the pink and brown donuts.
"Jin can you grab a donut for him? You can grab one yourself if you want." RapMon said, smiling lightly at the younger.

Jin nodded, walking to the box and grabbing a pink one and handing it to Namjoon. Namjoon grabbed it gently, nibbling it soflty as he watched his dad talk with with the man that looked awfully familiar.

"So you got that concert today. How you feeling?" BamBam said with a smile.
"I feel fine," said RapMon "but I feel like someone is gonna throw their bra at me again.
BamBam burst out laughing, smacking the table and leaning imto the side.

"Dude do you think she did that so you can notice her?" He asked, still laughing "maybe she did. But it was all sweaty and stinky and gross, so no." RapMon pouted.

RapMon never pouts in public. Like on TV or concerts or interveiws. He always has that cool persona, deep voice, built body, seductive dance moves. But when he is at home and around his friends where there is no camera, he's all cute and fluffy.

"RapMon I think his mate wants him." BamBam looked at Jin. RapMon turned around with a smile and set Namjoon down, patting his butt to make him move forward. Namjoon went into Jins arms, giggling when Jin pecked his cheek.

"They're so cute together." BamBam said, chin resting in his palm. RapMon nodded, smiling lightly.

Suddenly, someone burst through the door, startling them.