Chapter 33: My new roomate and forcing her to ride a horse

3rd Persons POV

Its my Point of view again. Hell ya more shipping!!!

As they walked around the corridors finding their room number. John is in the boy's room. No coed room here.

Celestia- 010
Kc- 009
Audrey- 006
Francisca- 007

"Ah, my roommate is 008. Wonder who she is?" (Francisca)

"Well at least I got celestia as my roommate." (Kc)

"Eh? I got a complete stranger, looks like we're on the same boat cous." (Audrey)

"Yeah,but john has it rougher than us." (Celestia)

"Well I see my room. See you guys." (Francisca)

"Same as ours." (Kc, Celestia)

"Well see you tomorrow." (Audrey)

Its already in the afternoon, all students must unpack their stuff in their dormitories.

"Holy god... Is this my room?" (Francisca)

She puts down the case in the floor. It's so big and has two big royal beds. All of it is colored pink all pink.

"Well it would be prettier if it was purple but whatever." (Francisca)

She sits on a bed. Seeing as there is still no other luggage's beside hers. She decided to unpack all the things she has and puts it in the cabinet.

The desk is brimming brightly with desk accessories, pencil case, lantern, all those accesories. She puts down the [Aquamarine Crystal] as a display in her room. The mask in her cabinet. Knives at well personal at the weapon displayer. It was meant for cooking not killing. Seeing that its only a room. No kitchen whatsoever.

*knock* *knock*

"It must be my roommate." (Francisca)

Francisca looked around if it was okay.

Nah its fine.

As the door opens there can be seen a girl with red hair. There was cold aura of feeling within her. Vermilion eyes. Seeing [platinum cards] are meant for nobles and royals. Yeah a commoner getting it, is nearly impossible. By the way she's pretty.

Snapping out of her dazing, she now knows the vermilion eyed girl is looking straight at her, and behind her is some maid accompanying her luggage.

"It seems like you're my new roommate. Please to meet you." (???)

"The pleasure is all mine, miss?" (Francisca)

"Hannah, Hannah Vermilion, I remember you. The commoner who got the top of everything despite not being in nobility." (Hannah)

"Ah, yes, I suppose you can say, luck is the answer." (Francisca)

"Hmm... I wonder about that." (Hannah)

There was a moment of silence.

"Can I just call you hannah? Seemingly Hannah~sama will just be boring. I suppose you're a lone wolf." (Francisca)

"You could say that. I don't care what you call me anyways." (Hannah)

"Oh! Why not Ice queen Instead?" (Francisca)

"Hmm, a nice name. However wouldn't that suit you more? Francisca Snow?" (Hannah)

"Ah, forgot about my last name." (Francisca)

So what know you just talk? Damn. The narration is horrible!!

"Yes, well I hope we can become good friends." (Francisca)