Chapter Twenty Four : The Ability To Change

~Chapter Twenty Four : The Ability To Change~
~Start~

**********

"Master, what color do you think will fit her?" Haruki asked as he moved his doll's squishy hands up and down.

(Y/N) looked up from the manga that she was reading and tilted her head. "Hm? What's it for?" She asked but proceeded on answering the question anyway. "If you ask me, I'll just end up saying my favorite color. I'm not good at deciding colors, you see..."

Currently, everyone is in their house doing whatever bussiness they had. After all, their day off wasn't finish just yet so they decided that this was the perfect time to laze around the house.

Haruki smiled and hugged the doll, rubbing his cheeks against it. "It's just that I'm thinking of making an outfit for her..." He said as he touched the doll's old worned out clothes. "Since she's been wearing this clothes for so long, I'm scared it'll rip or something..."

"Aw, how sweet of you, Haruki~!" (Y/N) said as she pat his head, causing Haruki to blush slightly with a shy smile. "I'm sure with your skills, you'll make better clothes than what she's wearing right now!"

Haruki nodded as a shy smile remains on his face. "Well, if you really want to know my opinion, I think-" Before (Y/N) could finish her sentence, the doorbell rang, the sound resonating throughout the house. (Y/N) flinched and turned serious as she stood up.

"I'll get it!" (Y/N) heard the familiar voice of Chikage from downstairs and widened her eyes. She quickly exitted the room she and Haruki was in an attempt to stop Chikage.

"W-Wait, Chikage! I'll get-" (Y/N) tried to say but was too late as Chikage already opened the door to see a familiar group of friends. The black haired cat boy widened his eyes in suprised as he too, realised who those people are.

"Y-You guys are..." Chikage said as he got hesitant in letting them in. It just so happens that the other cat boys was in the living room. Fuyuko was playing video games and while Akito was reading a book in the couch, however both of them stopped what they're doing as they realising who they saw and quickly, putting up their guard.

(Y/N) softened her look and clenched her fist. She knew this was never gonna be easy. However, just as she was about to go down to explain to everyone, a sound of utensils dropping onto the hard floor was heard. She turned to that direction and narrowed her eyes.

Natsuki was there as he just dropped a bowl full of popcorn. "What are you all doing here..." His look quickly turned feral and began walking towards the group, who shivered in his presence. "Why won't you leave us alone-!?"

"Natsuki, listen! We just came here to talk-!" Masami, being the wisest in their group, tried to reasoned withthe blonde haired cat boy but was cut off before actually finishing his sentence.

"I don't care!" Natsuki yelled as he gripped the door, ready to slam in it close. "We don't need you here! Leave!"

Before he could close it however, (Y/N) quickly ran towards the scene and hold door, preventing Natsuki from closing it. "Natsuki! Calm down!" She said.

Sensing the commotion, the other cat boys were in their pose that shows that they're ready for an attack. Looking around, (Y/N) sighed. "Guys...Just calm down, I'll explain..." She said as she turned around and smiled apologetically to the group of friends. "I'm sorry about this, it's my fault, don't worry..."

Then, (Y/N) turned back to Natsuki with a serious look. "Natsuki, listen, you don't have to be angry with them. I'm the one who invited them here to begin with." (Y/N) said, calmly.