Chapter 6

A/N:I'm so determined to write a new chapter!!I'm not lazy yay!

Chara's P.O.V.

"*sigh*Fine I can't resist that cute face of yours..." Asriel sighed in defeat he mumbled the 'I can't resist that cute face of yours' part which he thought noone heard well I kinda saw him blush I swear to Asgore we're both sick(A/N:OH MY GOODNESS!!FOR THE LAST TIME CHARA YOU TWO ARE NOT SICK!!!)"Uhh hey Frisk" Sans said to Frisk I pretended not to hear their conversation well my otp's happening oh my goodness "Hehe....H-Hey..." Frisk said shyly oh my goodness!!!"Umm Asriel" I said "What is it Chara" Asriel asked "SING NOW PPLLEEEAAASSEE!!!" I said "Alright alright I'll sing" Asriel said "YAY!!THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I exclaimed hugging Asriel this feeling it's back...and I feel like this isn't an illness(A/N:Oh my Stars about time you understand this isn't an sickness!!)

{Play Song Above}

A/N:And again I'm too lazy to write the lyrics

After the song

"Oh...my*sniff*....goodness...that's*sniff*...so...beautiful...*sniff*.." I said I hugged him it was beautiful I can't believe it "Thanks" Asriel thanked my compliment which suddenly had a good feeling in my heart I just feel like I like him no I love him(A/N:YES ABOUT TIME YOU ADMITTED IT*FANGIRL SOUNDS*)I think..(A/N:YOU THINK?!?!)but I think I love him "Uhh Chara you ok?" Asriel asked while waving his paw/hand infront of me I snapped out from my thoughts "Huh..Yeah.." I replied "Ok then" Asriel said

Time skip to morning and school  

We were walking in the hallway then 2 girls came running towards us "ASRIEL!!I LOVE YOU TOO!!" the other girl said what does she mean too? Asriel never liked someone "SANS I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO!!" the other girl said what does the both of them mean?? I feel like I want to kill them I feel like Frisk wants to do that too since I read her mind wait are we jealous(A/N:Oh My Stars Yeeesss!!!)I think so "NO I DON'T LOVE YOU I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!" Asriel shouted "I DON'T EVEN LOVE PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW" Sans shouted the 2 girls tried to kiss Sans and Asriel in the lips luckily me and Frisk stopped them "Hey don't kiss persons who doesn't know who you are" I said to her and I heard Frisk say it too as we moved them away from the boys "Hey don't mess with people's business you dork" The girl told me my anger and rage is rising I feel like I want to kill her in many ways and Frisk is angry as well 'cause well she's my sister she cares for me I care for her I clenched my fists like I was gonna punch the girl she then pushed me hard "Chara!" Asriel exclaimed I got up quickly I can't take it anymore "I HAD IT WITH YOU!!" I shouted at the girl "What you gonna do call your mommy" the girl teased oh she's testing me huh toucan play that game I can't help making puns in my mind my red demon knife suddenly appeared and my demon blood is starting to flow in my red eyes I swung my knife at her direction she got hit her hp suddenly turned into 1hp my knife disappeared "Don't ever mess with me ever again same goes to you too" I warned them pointing at the other girl that was trying to kiss Sans then they both ran away "Thank you Chara" the 2 said in unison "Don't mention it" I said "How can we ever repay you" Asriel asked me and Frisk did this face *insert lenny face* "What's with the look?" Sans asked "Oh nothing" me and Frisk said in UNISON "Oookk..." Sans said "Umm Chara for repaying you can you go on a date with me?(A/N:MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!!!)" Asriel asked "Sure" I replied happily "Umm Frisk can you go on a date with me too?(A/N:This is so gggrrreeeaaattt*fangirling sounds*)" Sans asked Frisk "Sure" Frisk replied "You two have repayed me now" I said trying to hide my fangirling "We did?we did!!" Sans said "Now I can do this... OOOOTTTTTPPP!!!!!*FANGIRLING SOUNDS**TELEPORTING WHILE FANGIRLING*GSRKDJTG!!!" I squealed I know everybody is looking at me I don't care I just care that my otp ship is sailing!!!!

Time skip to date

"Hi umm C-Chara...you...look...pretty....Asriel complimented while blushing very hard " Thanks"I said at the compliment

Asriel complimented while blushing very hard " Thanks"I said at the compliment

A/N:The art is mine this is so cringey!!

"Hehe don't be nervous it's just a date you've got nothing to worry about" I calmed Asriel "Ok atleast you're here~" Asriel flirted wait what Asriel flirted AAHHH I'm panicking AAAHH!!! Ican't believe it "I'm just messing with you" Asriel said "I know" I said phew I thought it was for real I'm ok now I feel relaxed I never liked flirting well maybe sometimes....

A/N:Yay! Another chapter woohoo let's celebrate*throws chocolate bars* if you enjoyed this chapter please leave vote if not it's ok

My YT Channel:
Sean Delos Santos

PheonixTaleChara out~