Aarin [1]

I walked down the long dusty road. It was the middle of the night and I'd just came from a party. I could feel the cold breeze against my dark raven hair.

I looked around the empty street.

The only thing that stood out was the bright lights and a few people moving in the distance.

I stopped in front of a deserted house and looked up. That was the place where I first meet my girlfriend. Now my ex.

I wasn't at the party to have fun. I guess you could say I was. But I was mainly there to forget. Forget all the horrors I went through with her.

In the end.

She left me for some chic. She was secretly bi the whole time and never once did I know. I should have noticed the signs and the way she looked at others girls but I didn't.

I sat down on the steps of the building and sighed. It was dark outside and it kept getting darker. My parents wouldn't care when I got home.

They did care about me but not enough to worry.

I heard giggling in the distance and I felt a shiver go down my spine.

It was her.

I noticed her begin to come closer and I could see she was hanging out with a few people. One of them being her girlfriend.

She walked differently though. Her steps had a little more bounce in them but she was also very wobbly.

She swayed from side to side giggling with her girlfriend well the person beside them stayed quiet.

She stopped in front of me and looked down at me. I noticed she was holding a beer bottle in her hand and a huge grin stretched across her face.

"Hey, babe..." She slurred.

"Aphmau go home your drunk," I replied rolling my eyes.

"Don't you tell me what to do! Only Katelyn can do that!" She yelled pointing at her girlfriend.

I looked over at the guy beside them and he was staring intensely at me.

"What are you looking at?" I growled.

The guy quickly looked away and back at Aphmau.

"Take them home please," I mumbled.

He looked back at me and nodded his head. He grabbed onto Aphmau's arm and she yanked it away.

"Ein no no no!" She yelled.

"I'm going to call my boys on you Aaron!" She shouted pointing at me.

She took out her phone and began dialling a number.

"Hello 991 or whatever it is come get him!" She shouted into her phone.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and got up. I walked over to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Let's go you're going home," I growled.

Somewhere deep inside me, I still cared about her. Even if she didn't care about me.

"NO RApE!" She screamed.

I groaned annoyed and began walking down the sidewalk.

Katelyn tried hitting me but her attempts failed. I looked back and Ein had hold of Katelyn now bringing her back with us.

We stopped in front of Aphmau's house and I took her key out of her pocket. I unlocked the door and brought her inside.

They followed after us and closed the door. I placed Aphmau down on her couch and Ein placed Katelyn beside her.

"You two are not allowed to leave the house," I growled.

"You're not my dad!" Katelyn yelled.

I glared into her eyes and she gulped.

"Daddy~" Katelyn mumbled pointing at me.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You heard me~"

I backed away from them and looked over at Ein. He had a huge smirk on his face and it slowly faded as he noticed me staring at him.

"Aphmau come here~," Katelyn said smiling.

I looked over at Aphmau and she climbed onto Katelyn's lap. Katelyn put her hands on the side of her face and Aphmau put her hands in Katelyn's hair.

There faces got closer together and eventually their lips met. I felt a shiver go down my spine again and I felt sick.

I turned to look at Ein and he had a small grin. He looked at me again and his grin didn't fade.

"I'm just going to go," I said rubbing the back of my head.

I slowly backed up to the front door and Ein began to walk towards me.

He pinned me up against the door and our eyes met.

"You did this to her didn't you," I growled annoyed.

His grin got wider and he began laughing.

I could feel my heart beating fast and I felt nervous.

"Maybe~," He said with a smile.

I looked at him in shock and his face got closer to mine.

"Ever since I heard about you from Aphmau I wanted you.." He mumbled.

"What.," I said eyes widened.

"And here we are. I have you here and she'll never take you back."

I looked over Ein's shoulder and noticed Aphmau and Katelyn still making out on the couch.

He lightly grabbed my chin and tilted it towards his face.

"I-I.." Before I could say anything more our lips met.

He pushed me harder against the door and the kiss got deeper. I felt my heart racing and I began to get into it as well.

After a few seconds, he pushed away and I began breathing heavily.

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and smirked.

"Tasted good." He said with a huge grin.

I looked at him in shock and my heart skipped a few beats.

"But I'm not gay"

"Tell that to your heart."

He put a hand on my heart and I froze up.

"You monster..." I mumbled.

A smirk appeared on his face and he leaned in closer.

"You changed me and her.."

I gripped onto his collar and a huge smirk widened on my face.

"You finally got what you wanted..."

"Me."

There ya go. I DID IT 😭😭. damn painful times but oh well.

To make up for this I shall post another ship sometime soon 😭😹.