Drunk

"Jennie... Jennie-ah... Yah Kim Jennie!!"

Jisoo had to reached out before she can stop the brunette from staggering and falling face first on the ground.

"I'm fine... I'm fine! Just go back there!" She slurred her words after god knows how many cups of alcohol in. "You don't need me to have fun anyway..."

"What are you saying? I was just waiting for you--"

"Waiting for me for what? Don't you know I was making out with Hanbin earlier?!" It was obvious with those smudge lipstick but it still left a pang of hurt on Jisoo when said out loud. "Why do you have to ruin it?! Why can't you just fucking stay put?! Why do you have to flirt with someone else?! Why do you make me worry for you?!"

"I'm the one who's worried here!" Jisoo scoffed in disbelief. "And what?! I wasn't flirting--"

"As if you weren't about to kiss Jinyoung! I can't believe you fall for his tricks when he's a player!" She opened her mouth but the brunette went on. "Why? Why... why... why?! Don't you know how much it hurts me to see you with him?!"

Jisoo was speechless. She couldn't believe her ears or if her eyes were tricking her. Jennie was running her mouth, an effect of being hammered.

"Let's just go home."

"You're an idiot, Jisoo! You're really--"

"Jennie, if you don't shut up--"

"What? You gonna kiss me or something?" Their faces were so close, it was tempting to do what she was daring. "Kiss me then. I'll shut up if you do."

Jisoo's eyes dropped to those lips and she held Jennie by the shoulders. She wanted to so bad but she didn't. Not like this. "You're drunk. Stop it. You're being stupid."

A few seconds passed then Jennie bursted out laughing. Miserably. "I guess... I'm really stupid."

Jennie started walking and that left Jisoo to follow close behind. She wasn't sure if she heard it right. She would eventually forget everything when she's sober. So Jisoo convinced herself it was the alcohol talking and that it was all pointless.

Even when Jennie murmured, "I'm not even that drunk..."

●●●

ddu du ddu du is lit af but really is just stucked in my head now...

your fave track in SQUARE UP? :)

don't forget to support our girls, blinks!