:14:

RapMon before he fainted

RapMon was rapping fast. He was hopping around the stage and holding his pants and other stuff hot rappers do.

But it was when he felt that burning pleasure in his lower body did he notice.

He started heat.

He tried hard to ignore it, even though fans can see his face scrunch up from the large screen behind him.

RapMon suddenly felt weak.
He dropped his mic, holding his head.

"Alpha..." He mumbled as he fell to his knees. He panted and whimpered in pain, his eyes hooded and tear filled.

Fans began screaming, yelling if everything was alright.

He shook his head, slowly going onto his side before letting his eyes close, darkness over taking him.

Namjoon watched as he dad was Carried off stage and into the backstage, near him.

Namjoon whimpered in fear as they began checking his pulse and trying to wake him.

"Someone call Chanyeol!!!" Someone yelled. Another person ran off, holding a phone to his ear.

Not long later, he saw a tall man hurry in, eyes frantically looking around the area.

He ran over once he spotted his mate, crouching next to him. That's when he smeltb it.

The fresh apple cinnamon smell.

He felt himself get hard and sweaty.

"I need to get him home." He said, picking up RapMon. RapMon whined in his sleep, his hand coming to his groin.

Chanyeol looked around before spotting Namjoon. He told him to follow, grab his arm if he needed to.

They made it to the car and Chanyeol didn't dare open the windows as he drove.

Any alpha could smell his mate and try to get him.

Once they got back to the large mansion, Chanyeol told maids to bring Namjoon to the guest room and bring food and entertainment for him.

They nodded and leaded Namjoon upstairs to the room, a Butler bring food soon after.

Chanyeol growled and closed his door, locking it.

He got on top of RapMon, kissing his neck and grinding down. RapMon moaned loudly, eyes opening slightly.

"A-alpha.... please...it hurts..", RapMon panted, his legs shifting as he tried not to be too loud. Chanyeol soon had there coothers off, but RapMon had his upper body clothes on.

He was always insecure about his body, always hiding it and scolding himself for being 'fat'.

Chanyeol didn't waste time and quitely penetrated him, earning a loud moan. Chanyeol moved his hips just the way RapMon liked it. RapMon grabbed his arms, mouth handing open in pleasure.

"Alpha.... f-faster." RapMon wrapped his arms around Chanyeols neck as he picked up speed. Skin slapping skin, moans, grunts and he bed Sqeaking is what was filling the room.
RapMon threw his head back, moaning loudly as Chanyeol hit his prostate. He bit his lip, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"I wonder how long you can last this time." Chanyeol pated out, licking his lips.

"F-FASTER!" RapMon threw his head back, back arching as Chanyeol pounded into him.

"Aaaaaa!"

Chanyeols hips stuttered, his knot filling up his baby. He moved a couple more times, his knot tugging at RapMon. RapMon moaned it his chest, eyes closed and mouth agape. His hand was at his groin, stroking roughly.

"Cum for me baby."

RapMon moaned loudly, his face scrunched up in pleasure as he came hard, Chanyeols know filling him.

Chanyeol pulled out, watching as RapMon twitched in pleasure.

"Your so cute."

"Shut up."