⌜ thirty seven ⌟

❝daddy, why are you crying?❞ the baby walked down the stairs and saw his father cry at the sofa

daddy, why are you crying?❞ the baby walked down the stairs and saw his father cry at the sofa. mark wiped his tears using the sleeves of his sweater but what's the use? the child already saw it and it made mark cry even more.

the baby ran and climbed at the sofa to wipe the tears that were falling down in mark's eyes.

baby, i'm sorry.❞ mark hugged the child

daddy please don't cry. baby chan is hurt whenever you cry.❞ the baby placed his small hand on mark's head and patted his head

minutes passed and mark finally stopped crying. ❝does baby chan hate daddy?

the baby shook his head as a no, making mark pull away from the hug to look at his son.

chan looked at him in the eye ❝daddy is not perfect, daddy hurt papa, and daddy also hurt baby chan..❞ and then the baby gave him a smile ❝but daddy is still baby chan's father.

what the baby said only made mark cry again. the baby panicked and hugged his father and patted his back, thinking it would comfort his father.

i'm sorry daddy.❞ chan was sorry for telling him that he hated him.

do you want to move out?

chan pulled away from the hug ❝eh?

let's move out, and start a new life.❞ mark ran his hand through the baby's hair ❝next year, baby chan will go to school.

but i don't want to be far away from papa.

mark sighed. he then remembered what he saw yesterday. he wanted to run to donghyuck and hug him. he wanted to go and tell that he's fine and he shouldn't be worried.

he wanted to tell the younger that he was sorry for what he said and he knew he didn't mean it when he said he didn't want to be part of the family. if only he could just go and propose to donghyuck, but he thinks it's impossible now. he told donghyuck those words, he thinks donghyuck was never going to accept him again.

baby, are you sleepy?

the baby wants to say no but then he didn't want to be a burden to his father ❝i will just sleep by my own daddy.

wait i'll make some milk—

it's fine!❞ the baby smiled ❝baby chan is big now! he doesn't need milk.

mark laughed at what the baby said. he ruffled the baby's hair and watched him run towards their room.

🍼