These dang author's and their stupid notes!

Snap crackle pop! 😱 You showed up! I for one am truly surprised!

Well! Since you are here might as well say something. ☺️

Turtles without shells are naked. 🐢😉

💥Now To New Readers!💥

Hello, I'm odd and I sometimes answer comments. This combination is sometimes to your detriment. This story is a Teen Fiction/Fantasy book without magic, so enter at your own risk. You may ignore this next part and proceed forward!

Happy reading and may the ice cream always be in your hand. 🍦❤️

🎊🎉To My Returning Readers!🎉🎊

*Takes a breath and places hands on your shoulders*

Look at me. Do you trust me? I'm serious, do you trust me? 🤨

Of course you do, we've been though six books together. I need you to trust me on this. I know this book is under Teen Fiction, but the setting is not normal and so it will feel strange to read it. It's more of a fantasy without the magic type world.

But it's still me and my writing so I ask you to give it a shot. 🙏

I know the pacing is different but gosh darn it we've been through so much together, so I'm asking you to stick with me on this! ❤️

*Nods to you*

Okay, read on and may the ice cream be with you! 🍦❤️

Also here's a hot guy for your pleasure.

(No, I won't do a cast for this book, but feel free to make suggestions if they come to you)

(I could see him ☝️being the main guy)

Before you go, quick pronunciation chart. (Most of them should be easy to understand, these are just some I thought might not be as easy to get.)

People:

Jayis: Jay-es
Genevieve: Jen-a-vev
Annaleigh: Ann-a-lee
Thayer: Tha-air

Places:

Talvin: Tal-vin (Like Calvin except with a T)
Taraben: Tar-a-ben
Loria: Lor-ee-a

For this book which is kinda of fantasy-ish the definition of vagabond is: someone who travels for work and lives out of tents.

P. S. Thanks for correcting my grammar! I appreciate the help! Make sure to add a smiley face emoji at the end so I don't feel like you're annoyed with my poor grammar. (Even if you are just add the emoji anyways ☺️)

Book aesthetic for this one, A Pirate's Tale and A Royal's Tale