14 ; work

Oof i updated late again :(( sorry :(( BUT ENJOY TODay'S CHAPTER :)) and female name was given by @sendchandlers ! she will have an important role for this story

Everything went normal after that day. Matt and Sergio was arrested and will not bother me anymore hopefully. Audrey also broke up with Matt because of what he did, and I wasn't seeing Connor anymore. Mainly because of his job. And dad? He's doing alright.

I'm currently looking for a job. Yes, me, looking for a job. I needed a job since I need money obviously and I literally have nothing to do in the house? Nothing but play video games and watch movies and series. I gotta work my ass off.

; after a few hours of walking down the street and looking for a job

So what a cliché, I ended up at your regular Starbucks, which is pretty nearby to our house. They ended up hiring me so sudden because alot of workers resigned, for some reason.

They gave me the uniform, and a female android approached me. She has platinum blonde hair, and brown eyes. "Hi! My name is Claudia! I'll be teaching you the basics today!" Claudia said smiling as she offered her hand.

I shook her hand, "Hi Claudia! I'm (y/n)!" I replied.

"So here's what you're going to do."

; after work ;

The work went well, I'm currently walking back to our house. I was almost at the house, when I saw dad's car park on front of the house. The car door opened and Dad went out, just as when I reached the front door.

"Oh hey dad!" I greeted him. I unlocked the front door and went in. I left the front door open for him so that he can go in. By the way, our windows were replaced yesterday, the incident was a week ago. I went upstairs and took a quick shower. After that, I went downstairs again.

Dad was sitting with Connor at the small dining table we have. I walked over to them. "Hey dad, hey Connor." I greeted.

"Where have you been kiddo?" Dad asked.

"Weeeell I have a job now." I replied.

"Really? Well that's great, atleast you're not being lazy anymore." Dad said and chuckled, "Connor will also be living with us." He continued.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Look at him! He's got nowhere to go after his job!" Dad said laughing, and drinking his beer.

"Actually Lieutenant, I do go to some places after the case." Connor butted in.

"Um, like the Eden Club?" I suggested.

"Maybe." Connor said. Me and Dad looked at him weirdly.

"So that's why you keep on letting me rent a traci when we went there because it was for you, not for the case. Huh, Connor?" Dad said racing his eyebrow.

"I was just kidding, I don't have time to have fun there." Connor replied.

"Good to know." Dad said and went upstairs, "(y/n), don't get too sassy with him again." Dad shouted and went to his room.

"So, you'll be living here again?" I asked.

"It's nice to meet you again (y/n), I wish that we will play more of the racing game we played once." Connor said.

"Of course we will, android boy!" I chuckled, and nudged his shoulders. "Sooo, wanna go roller skating again?" I asked.

SHORT CHAPTER 😤 sorrY i will upload another chapter when i wake up cuz its 3am rn
NU: june 16