The Quidditch World Cup Part 3

Grace and Percy ran outside of the tent, Ron, Hermione, and Harry were running in the other direction.

The couple turned around and saw Charlie and Bill standing with their Wands ready. Percy and Grace joined them, one of the death eaters sent Charlie flying back, Bill avoided one of them, but Percy was sent flying back like Charlie.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Grace cried, a death eater shrieked before fading away.

Grace rushed to Percy, who had a bloody nose.

"Ow, OW!" Percy shouted, as Grace tried to tend to it. "Good thing you're not a bloody nurse."

Grace rolled her eyes, helping Percy up, he winced, looking down at his leg that was deeply wounded.

"Oh shit..." Grace said.

"Grace..." Percy laughed.

"You're hurt, Percy," Grace said, looking up at him.

Suddenly the couple was knocked down, Percy held Grace, pointing his wand at the death eater in question.

"POTTER!" It screamed.

Grace and Percy's eyes widened, Percy screamed, "EXPELLIARMUS!"

The death eater was quicker, he sent Percy in the other direction, Grace sprinted in the other direction, crashing into Harry.

"Harry..." Grace cried, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Where's Percy?" Harry asked.

"He's..." Grace started.

"POTTER!" A death eater yelled, Grace pushed Harry out of the way of the spell before she suddenly disappeared.

Grace was back in the tent, she tumbled onto the couch, the lights were all out, and she hit her head on the couch.

Did I just- Did I seriously just APPARATE ON ACCIDENT, Grace thought.

"I JUST APP-" Grace started, Fred and George walking into the tent with Ginny, she ran over to Ginny. "Are you Alright, Gin?"

She nodded, a bit shaken, Grace hugged her, shortly following their entrance to the tent was Charlie and Bill, Charlie using Bill as a crutch.

"Oh my God, Charlie," She said, supporting him, walking him to the couch, she grabbed a towel from the kitchen, wrapping Charlie's leg. "Are... are you alright?"

"Yeah..." Charlie smiled.

Percy suddenly walked into the tent, he was pinching his bloody nose.

"Oh God..." Grace said, running to Percy, embracing him tightly.

"I'm alright..." Percy said, hugging her back with one hand.

"My poor baby," She cooed, kissing him softly, massaging his face with her thumbs. "Come on..."

She lead him to the kitchen, giving him a towel, she sat on the counter, cleaning up the blood escaping his nose. She tilted his head up, as she put a cooling spell on Percy's leg wound.

Grace and Percy hugged again, they had just gotten engaged, and they were already about to be separated by death.

"Ew!" George exclaimed. "Get a room, you two!"

"Love birds!" Fred said, propping his elbow on Percy's shoulder.

Grace laughed, she turned as she saw Ron, Hermione and Harry walk into the tent.

"Oh thank God," Grace said, rushing to Harry and giving him a hug.

She turned and hugged Hermione and Ron, before she started sobbing.

"I thought you all were dead!" Grace cried.

Charlie and Bill furrowed their eyebrows, looking at Percy.

"... and you!" She pointed to Ron. "You ran off without a grown up!"

"I'm 14!" Ron exclaimed.

"Barely!" Grace cried, crying into Percy's chest.

"Grace... are you-" Percy started.

"Shut up, Percy!" Grace yelled.

Everyone's eyes widened, as she ran to her and Percy's bedroom.

"Right... okay," Percy said, he laughed nervously. "Um... she's a bit..."

"Off..." Harry said. "Why is she so..."

Bill started laughing, Percy looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you laughing?" Percy asked.

"No reason..." Bill said, patting Percy's back.