≪35≫

"Akito!" Hagiyama jolted up and away from me as we heard Haruya san shouting. "Are you serious!? You were attacking on a sick girl!?" He shouted out in anger and stomped his way in the room. "Do whatever you guys want but not when you are sick!" He said and helped me up on my feet.

"Er..." I was about to say but shut my mouth as Haruya san turned his angry face to me. "And you too! Don't seduce him when you are sick! Try that when you get better!" He said and pushed me into bed. "Now don't get out of there! Yachiyo san is bringing something for you to eat. And you," he turned back to Hagiyama again. "Don't you dare do anything with her again for now!" He warned him and gave both of us a warning glare before he walked out of the room.

"I wasn't seducing," I pouted.

"And I wasn't attacking you either," he said rather sarcastically.

"Here's the food, Ojouchan," an old lady came in with a strolling tray. She stopped beside me and pulled out a folding table and fixed it in front of me on the bed just after I sat up. She then put *Okayu on the table. "Eat it before it gets cold," she said with a smile and put spoon and tissues before leaving.

*Okayu - it is a dish usually given to sick people. Its something like a soup rice or rice porridge? I don't know in English. Personally, I don't like Okayu at all.

"Itadakimasu," I picked the spoon and started eating.

"By the way," Hagiyama started and sat down beside me.

"Hm?"

"I wasn't able to ask you. What exactly happened in the store room today?"

"Someone grabbed me from behind when I was waiting at your bike. And when I woke up, I was already there. And the people who kidnapped me thought they were working under Nakanishimatsu Aya,"

"What!?"

"And I said she was fake. I cant reveal I am Nakanishimatsu Aya so I said she is in Australia and then that person called the fake one in front of me and that girl indirectly admitted it and just cut the call. I didn't see their faces so may be that's the reason they just left me there like that."

"You don't know how many were there?"

"It might be two or more. I cant really tell if there were more but I did hear two people talking,"

"Do you think anyone from your close one was behind this all?"

"What? No! There's no such person I can think of! Besides, they were actually targeting you, not me. The person also told me that they were not going to harm me and they really didn't. May be someone whom you used to bully thought of a way to get back at you," I suggested.

"It might be possible. But how would they know they could make me come if they get you? It wouldn't be possible unless they are someone very close to me or you," he said and I thought about it. He was right, but if they had been spying on him, it wouldn't be hard to find out about me.

"Don't you think there were spy behind you?"

"But do you think anyone who would just spy me would come to think I would go for you?"

"Actually even I didn't think you would really come for me when Sugiwara called you. So if you are worrying about my friend, you don't need to. No one from my friend would think of you that way,"

"Um, actually there is one person I have in my mind," he started hesitantly.

"You do? Who is it?" I asked curiously.