#10. Impressive » Jensen

Jensen entered the building and set his bike to the side. He signed the form before making his way to the elevators. Trying to remain inconspicuous, he sang along to the song that was playing on his iPod, which happened to be Don't Stop Believing by Journey.

"A singer in a smokey room. Smell of wine and cheap perfume. For a smile they can share the night. It goes on and on and on and on."

People gave him strange looks as he entered the elevator and continued to sing.

"Strangers. Waiting. Up and down the boulevard."

As the elevator doors closed, he stopped singing. Kelsey, the other computer hacker in The Losers (and Jensen's crush) spoke to him through their ear pieces.

"Seriously Jensen," she mumbled, trying not to be noticed by all the officials walking past her. "Stick to your day job. I don't wanna hear you singing ever again."

"Awe, come on, Kels. I wasn't that bad," Jensen replied.

There was a silence and Jensen could almost hear the snarky remark Kelsey was thinking. Kelsey didn't know Jensen liked her, so their relationship was pretty love-hate. They were good friends and yet Kelsey didn't waste a moment to say something sarcastic about him.

"Okay," he said, breaking the silence. "Where are you?"

"Third floor. About to make the call. Hurry!"

"I'm hurrying!" Jensen replied as he hit the button for the third floor.

Meanwhile, Kelsey was putting her Bluetooth in her ear and dialing the number. There was about two rings before a woman answered. Kelsey cleared her throat and tried to sound professional.

"Mr. Anderson, please," she requested.

"Mr. Frank Anderson, human resources? One moment please," the woman on the phone said. Kelsey smirked to herself and made her way to the elevators.

Meanwhile in the elevator, Jensen was changing into his disguise. He was being quick so that he'd be ready when the doors opened at Mr. Anderson's office. As he pulled down his pants, he accidentally pulling down his boxers, too. Just as he was about to pull them up, the elevator doors opened on the third floor.

Jensen quickly stood up to see a group of business women standing there. He swallowed his pride and said, "Liking the angle of the dangle?"

Kelsey pushed her way through the women to the elevator and stood next to Jensen. She smirked at the women as she said, "Sorry ladies. This is my elevator. You get the next one." and pressed the button to close the doors.

The women were mumbling and groaning as the doors closed. Kelsey waved her fingers at them before the doors closed completely, putting the women out of sight. She then turned to Jensen, who was still standing there with her pants down.

"Pull up your pants. I don't need to see your...dangle," she said.

Jensen nodded and pulled up his boxers and changed into a new pair of pants.

"I have your outfit in the bag," he told her and grabbed her disguise. He threw the close at Kelsey, who caught them without hesitation. "You may wanna hurry. We're gonna be there soon."

Kelsey nodded. She changed out of her formal skirt first and pulled on a pair of long, black pants. She then unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing and pulled it off, leaving her in a black lace bra. Jensen stopped for a moment. He wasn't sure what to do other than to take in Kelsey's beautiful body.

Kelsey turned to look at him and rolled her eyes.

"Take a picture, Jensen. It lasts longer," she told him as she pulled on the button up shirt matched the one Jensen had been holding in his hands.