A Man With No Place.

Leo's POV :
I jogged towards the flag and saw Nico pointing his sword at Luke. My eyes went towards Percy who was looking at Nico with shock.

Percy should have been used to this, Nico surprising him. He always did the unexpected. I didn't know Nico that much but..I always thought we were similar in ways which was crazy considering our clashing personalities.

"I see Nico knows how to knock boys off there feet." I said grinning while twirling the rival teams flag around my arms which I had successfully captured from the red team.

"Guess we win?"

Percy got to his feet, he opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. "Dude, you OK?" I muttered.

His face turned to Nico who had gotten off of Luke and was commanding the skeletons to go back to the ground, then to me and the red flag in my hands.
"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine. Good job! Uh how did you manage it?" he blurted out, to which I smirked,

"A tofu wizard doesn't reveal his secrets young one."

He looked at me confused but when he saw Luke's team covered in tofu he got his answers.

"GUESS WE HAVE A WINNER! BLUE TEAM WINS!" Coach Ares shouted. Gods! That guy could replace a megaphone.

His eyes narrowed to Nico.
"Who invited him?"
Nico glared at Ares but immediately turned his gaze to the ground.
"Uh I invited him.." I spat out and I might have regretted since all eyes were on me.

I felt tense,"Uh I mean, Jason invited him, I just sponsored. Nico was generous enough to be part of the team."

Percy arched his eyebrow,"What team?"

"Well Team Leo of course. Bad boy supreme team. So wicked it rhymes." I grinned and looked nervously at Percy and Nico, who were giving me seriously? looks.

I coughed and turned to Jason.
Help me out here.

Jason's POV :

Desperate times call for really dumb measures.
"As the ambassador of both demigod schools, I can say very much clearly that I invited Nico di Angelo to join Half-Blood High."
Leo pouted at me,

I sighed, "...And Team Leo."
Ares muttered,"Very well. As an old student, now new and seeing you have been recommended by certain people I guess I welcome you."

Nico looked at him suspiciously," I thought you didn't welcome students."

Ares walked off, "I don't but I appreciate battle strategies such as yours nevertheless."

Percy helped Annabeth up and Nico stared at them. I had to approach him.
"Hey Nico. I'm glad to have you back." I mustered up.

Nico turned and twisted his skull ring. "I'm sure you are, you didn't have to speak you know. I mean what Leo said was enough."

I clicked my tongue,"Well let's say I have a weakness. And besides I wanted to speak."
"Are you sure it wasn't Leo's begging expression?"
I chuckled, "Like I said, I have a weakness."

Leo came out of nowhere and threw his arms around the both of us. Which I'm pretty sure made Nico uncomfortable.
"Victory feast boys! After school. Make sure to bring your half-blood rears at the football field. Today is all about me."

I grinned and walked off, "Everyday is about you dude."
But I didn't hear what Leo whispered afterwards.

You have no idea what everyday is.