Chapter 21: Unexpected Visitor

~This chapter has an unedited version with a sexually explicit scene, which can be read for free on Radish Fiction, or on Wattpad in The Nitty Gritty which can be found on my profile~

Chapter 21

Unexpected Visitor

2 o'clock. I was going to be laying around bored for the next nine hours until Titus came. This relationship had turned me into a needy wimp. I had never been like this with any of my girlfriends.

I picked up a sketchbook and flipped through the pages. My mind was empty. I couldn't even think of anything to draw. I just wanted to be with my boyfriend.

"God," I rubbed my forehead. I was so pathetic.

The doorbell rang, and I flopped down on my bed. My mom could get it. I didn't want to see anyone, and after the fourth of July no one was talking to me anyways, so I highly doubted it was for me.

I spun my pencil on the page. I could draw a werewolf, but leaving any evidence of what I've seen might be enough for Xavier to kill me. He would be a frightening father-in-law. In-law, god, I needed to get my head back into reality.  

"Aden!" called my mother.

"What!" I rolled onto my back.

"Someone's at the door for you."

I cursed and bit on my thumbnail. I didn't want to face Chris, or any of my other friends.

"Aden," yelled my mother.

"Coming!" I swung my feet off the bed and trudged to the door. I didn't understand why he didn't text me to give me so warning. Walking down the hall, I stopped at the top of the stairs.

Titus stood there with a smile on his face in a blue polo shirt and jeans. This couldn't be happening. My werewolf boyfriend was talking to my mother. My mother was talking with Titus.

She looked my way. "Aden." She waved me down. "Come on, introduce me properly to your friend."

I slowly walked down. I was dead. No, Titus was dead, because I was going to kill him!

I glared at him before turning to my mother. "This is Titus."

He gave my mother that big charming smile. I wanted to punch it off his face. "Titus, well this is my mom."

"So you're the boy my husband mentions."

"What?" I asked confused. "What boy?"

"Your father said you made a friend."

I laughed lightly. "Yep, this is him."

"Hi, Mrs. Perri."

She gave him a warm smile. "You should have invited him over sooner. Would you like to stay for dinner Titus?"

My mouth dropped open. "N-"

"I'd love to." He flashed that cheesy grin to both of us.

My mother bought it, while I rolled my eyes. This was going to end in a disaster.

"Great," said my mom. "It won't be for a few more hours, so why don't you take him up to your room, Aden."

"Sure." My shoulder rolled forward as I led the way up the stairs. I'd love to take Titus to a private room, so I could rip into him for this stunt.

I let him go in first and close the door behind us. Titus turned for a kiss.

Instead, I grabbed his collar and yanked him down to my level. "What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed. "Your father threatens to kill me, and you show up here in the middle of the day to chitchat with my mom."