7

"Don't you have anything to study? Homeworks? Presentations? Projects?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung nods, lying on his back on his bed, "I do but I don't have the motivation for that."

Jungkook straightens up in Taehyung's chair, "Do you want to go to the library? Maybe, you will be able to focus and do your work there."

Taehyung puts his phone away from his face and looks at Jungkook with a bored expression, "You can just say you want to go watch Dara working."

The younger one groans softly, twirling around in Taehyung's comfortable desk chair

The younger one groans softly, twirling around in Taehyung's comfortable desk chair. Taehyung sits up, "Its a library, Jungkook. If you want to go, you can just go and stay there forever. No one's going to judge you."

"What if it's obvious that I'm there to look at her?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "So you mean, when someone goes to the library, their purpose is to watch her working."

"It's not the same!"

"Yes, it is. You are a student here and so is everyone else. It's not a tiny bit strange."

"But —" Jungkook tries to reason but shuts his mouth when he realizes he doesn't have an actual good reason on why he thinks she would notice his intention.

"Are you really not following?" Jungkook asks, stopping at the door.

Taehyung hums a reply, already comfortable on his bed again.

Jungkook cycles to the library, his mind still fighting the whole way. He steps in the library, telling himself that it's totally normal and that he often goes there to study or just waste his time anyways.

He walks in, his eyes searching for that one particular person instead of searching for a vacant seat. When he fails to find the girl, he sits down at the closest seat to him.

Taking out his laptop from his backpack, his eyes wander around the library again. Sighing to himself at his failed attempt, he just opens a video editing software program in his laptop — editing and filming videos are a part of his hobbies.

After a while, a tap on his shoulder makes him jump in his seat a bit from surprise. He takes off his earphones quickly, turning his head to look at the person.

"You finally came." She smiles, her arms wrapped around some books. Jungkook tilts his head to the side, confused.

"I was waiting for you to come here since I started working but you never did."

She was waiting for me?

"Yeah, I've been busy with projects." He chuckles, congratulating himself internally for being able to come up with a lie quickly without stumbling.

She raises a brow, "What projects? We have the same classes."

Oh crap.

"I mean," He pauses, switching his gaze to the laptop. "Video projects! It's just editing videos — i sometimes call them projects."