What If: Maro

Marcus and Rowan, enjoy😅

Okay, so we all remember the most stable relationship Rowan has ever had and that was with Marcus Jones

Okay, so we all remember the most stable relationship Rowan has ever had and that was with Marcus Jones. Mr Perfect but sadly we all know how Rowan feels about "too perfect" guys. Eventually she gave him a chance and a baby–well...we thought and things were going great. Off and on due to Aanyah's attitude and appearance, they sadly broke up once word got out that Marcus.....say it with me yall...is not the father!

But lets change that, shall we 😏 For this What If, we'll be changing the original story of Sinful Roads. Instead of Rowan leaving Oakland because of the violence, she left because she was depressed. Depressed because her and Royal never worked out due to him and Lauren being together. Rowan went off the backend, even tried to kill Lauren and the baby by stabbing her in the stomach. Rowan was therefore locked up but since Roy couldn't bare to see her behind bars, he bailed her out but got a restraining order against her to keep Lauren and their baby safe.

Rowan felt so betrayed, her life just slipped away. Friends were no longer her friends and sadly....she looked to drugs as comfort. She left Oakland to hopefully better herself but she fell into an even deeper depression. Officially an addict, she struggles everyday on the streets of Seattle.

Let's get into it 😩
~
//10:28 AM//

Waking up suddenly from a nice comfy pillow, I rolled over and came in contact with the man from my dream. I stared at his brown body as he slept on his stomach to take up the other half of the bed. I made a really confused face and sat up from the red silk sheets to notice the decorative room I was in. That's when I noticed myself being completely naked and covered my breast with the comforter as I looked around.

What the hell was going on...

Confused and slightly alarmed, I shook his arm to awaken him for questioning. Hearing him groan and turning over finally to open his eyes. "Good morning" he said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah good morning but you mind telling me what the fuck happened and where the hell am I right now? Where the hell is my clothes and...sss–*holds head* why is my head pounding" I complained.

"I put your clothes over on my desk chair and you're in my house by the way. We're in Queen Anne–"

"Queen Anne?" I looked at him with widened eyes.

He nodded his head and started rubbing at his own temple. "Yeah and...I'm pretty sure we just had a one night stand or something. I remember some parts but..I was drunk as hell–thank God we made it here safely" he said, getting up after pulling the covers off to expose his manhood to me just like that.

Not seeming to be shy, I watched him get out of bed still naked like I was to grab his boxers from the floor. I stared at his member before he stuffed it inside and turned around to hand me my bra from the chair. I took it politely and got up to expose my body to him next as I searched for my clothes.