What If: Ero

Erin and Rowan below, enjoy 😫

Okay, so we all know about the risky affair these two love birds were in throughout the ending of the book

Okay, so we all know about the risky affair these two love birds were in throughout the ending of the book. Rowan really had a thing for Erin, honestly. It killed her when she had to shoot him dead that day. Only reason she ain't bounce back to him was because of Roy of course and that she was madly in love with him first.

But lets change that, shall we 😏
~
//Back to the Affair, 2044//
[Rowan's Pov] age 31

Now back at his house and in some night clothes I had in one of his dresser, we cuddle on his couch and watched some episodes of Power. I was dozing off but still living in the moment as he wrapped his arms around me. I missed having affection from a man these days, I almost forgot what it feels like to have this kind of attention. It felt nice...

"You sleep yet?" He asked in my ear.

"No"

"Damn, I thought I was winning the bet" he teased.

I laughed at that and turned to him once he pulled my attention again. Now face to face, we started kissing while he rubbed down my entire body. He broke our kiss seconds later and looked at me with a serious face. "I'm falling in love with you" he said, rubbing my cheek now.

"Really?" I smiled at him, knowing that I was feeling the same way on the low. I just  felt so horrible for falling in love with another man while me and Roy had our issues. I was being unfaithful...

"Yeah" he said. "I want you all to myself"

I took a slight pause before I sat up from his embrace to think about things. God, I was so conflicted with my feelings right now. I felt so torn...

Me and Roy been through thick and thin but he's so busy nowadays and neglects our beautiful family together. What kind of a father doesn't even wanna spend time with his own children? Was money and Oakland really that important to him. More important than me....after everything we've been through...

"What's wrong? Did I say it too quickly?" Erin asked as he hugged me from behind. "I'm sorry, I don't wanna confuse you"

"It's not your fault, okay....I'm just–...I just feel bad because...I love you too *tears falls* You have made me so happy during such a hard time in my life and I appreciate that. I just don't know what to do–.....I don't want Aanyah or RJ to be mad at me for giving up on our family" I cried.

He hugged me and kissed my neck on the side. "Stop being so hard on yourself, you deserve a good man....and a companion. Don't feel bad about breaking up the family, he did that by not spending time...not you. You already know I'll treat Aanyah and little man like they're mine if we take this chance. Yes, I want to be with you but...I don't wanna rush you into making a decision right now. You need to figure out what you want. Your kids will love you either way, I know they would"