Sweet Dreams and a Rude Awakening

I've never slept better.

Instead of the nightmares I've been having for the past week, I slept soundly and just re-imagined my night with Peter.

It was a simple enough night, we just talked. We talked about our interests, and ambitions. We talked about science, and some of the things we were most proud of. 

Then I started to dream just about Peter. Just us hanging out in normal situations, like normal kids. Except we haven't had done those situations yet, and I kinda made them up all on my own subconsciously.

 I dreamt of all of us, Michelle, Ned, Peter and I growing up together, and us becoming adults.
I was wearing one of my mother's dresses, and took over Stark Industries. 

Michelle dressed a bit nicer, and started her own media company.

 Ned basically looked the same, but he had a nice family and a nice house, and a good life.

 Peter grew a small goatee, basically just peach fuzz, but he looked very handsome. He became a scientist, and he cured diseases. 

We all were still close, and saw each other all the time. The future seemed good.

And then I woke up.
................................................................................................................................................

I groan as I feel around for my phone to turn off my ear piercing alarm. I didn't want to leave my bed.

Wait a minute.

This isn't my bed.

Last night comes back to me in a blur as I realize where I am. I sink further into the mattress.

I feel safe here.

It's cozy, and the bed smells like Peter.

Wait, what?

I slowly get up from the comfort of Peter's bed, and allow my eyes to adjust to my surroundings. I stretch, then slowly get up to walk out the door.

I walk down the hall and find Peter in the kitchen with his back turned. He's pouring cereal, but my eyes focus on the amount of muscles showing through his undershirt, and how strong his biceps look.

Stop staring!

I don't listen.

Peter turns around and smiles at me, "good morning (Y/n)." He says, then notices me staring at his muscles and starts to blush.

Oh my god, I swear if you don't play this off cool and he thinks you're a total weirdo after this....

I give a small laugh, "damn, Parker. How'd a nerd like you get so ripped?" I laugh again, and give a joking smile.

Mediocre, but it works.

He gives a nervous laugh in reply, "it's a long story...." He trails off, "what kind of cereal do you like?"

I freeze, "umm..." I bite my tongue, "I'll have what you're having?"

The truth is, I've never actually had cereal before.

"Sure." He smiles at me, "cornflakes sound good?"

"Sure."

He pours two bowls and adds in milk. Then, he places them both in front of two chairs at the table.

I sit down in the chair beside peter. Then, I pick up my spoon, scoop some cereal out, and take a bite.

Wow, this isn't so bad.