11

~Earlier that day : Y/N P.O.V~

"Y/F/N, follow me please." The kind nurse instructed. You got out of your chair and motioned Jungkook to follow. He gulped, and followed you to see Dr.Kim.
"Hello Y/N." He greeted with a kind smile on his face. "And hello..?" He trailed off reaching his hand to Jungkook.
"Jungkook." He finished his sentence, shaking his hand. "I'm a close friend of hers." He explained.
"Ah , I see. Y/N please have a seat." He instructed as he closed the door. You took a seat on the bed and awaited the news.
"You see Y/N...I'm afraid the tests are a little...harsh." He explained.
"I can take it." You lied, now feeling anxious at what he was about to tell you. You felt Jungkook sit onto the bed as well, grabbing your hand tightly as Taehyung grabbed the other.
"I'm afraid your scans have showed something a little less than friendly."

He went on and on about how you should prepare yourself for the news, until you finally snapped.
"What do I have, Doctor." You coldly stated, afraid of the news.
He took a deep breath and tucked his hands in his lab coat pockets.
"You have a brain tumor. An extremely aggressive brain tumor, Y/N."
You felt your heart crack.
But you knew it was something dangerous.
Something extremely, dangerous. Taehyung had told you, you were going to die. It was going to happen, and yet you were still surprised.
"W-well can we treat it?" Jungkook questioned nervously.
"Let me finish son." He spoke softly. "You see, the tumor in your brain is in a very dangerous spot." 
He handed you the scans.
"It's placed in the middle of your brain, and since it's so small getting to it will be a very difficult task. It also connects to the brain stem and it's hard to tell which nerve is feeding the tumor, or is connected to the spinal cord."
"So if you cut the wrong one I'll be paralyzed..?" You questioned despite the lump in your throat.
"Yes, potentially."
"I-is there anything else?"
"Well.." he trailed off. "Since the tumor is located in the middle, it's wrapped around your hippocampus. Where your brain mainly restores its...memory. It's not likely you'll be able to remember anything." He finished off.
You felt your heart sink.
"What if I don't get the surgery?" You questioned, looking at the kind man with pleading eyes.
"Your tumor could access full control of the
spinal cord and can critically effect your heart rate. It's likely you'll die of a major heart attack." He explained.
"So...if she gets the surgery, she could lose her memory and get paralyzed, but if she doesn't, she could die?" Jungkook questioned.
He nodded his head.

Damn. Karma is coming for my ass huh...

You chuckled lowly and shook your head, before gradually getting louder.
"W-why are you laughing?" Jungkook questioned.
"Because..haha...It's just funny. I killed so many people and now it's my turn I guess."
"Y/N stop it." Jungkook growled squeezing your hand. You stopped laughing and wiped the singular tear that streamed down your face.
"How long does she have left?" Jungkook asked the doctor.
"I'd say three months or so. Perhaps seven if she's lucky. However her fainting spells suggests that she gets the surgery. But, it is your decision."
"Y/N.." Jungkook mumbled, looking deeply into your eyes.
"I-I don't know. I need time to think." You whispered clutching onto Jungkook's hand as well.
"Think about it, and get back to me when you're ready. Until then, here's some medication to help with the migraines, and take these to help you with nausea and these to limit fainting spells."

Doctor Kim Seokjin or Dr.Worldwide handsome as I like to say, kept talking on and on about how to take my medication. I'm lost, I don't know what to do. Mom, what do I do?

*

I really hope Hoseok hasn't left yet, but it is only 2:42, so maybe there's a chance he stayed after school.