Chapter 43

Had a long and fun day! NOW! It's time to write meh story! ON WARD YOUNG KILLER MONKS READER!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I ran to the living room I noticed other pastas coming out too. As I ran past some you could hear them chuckling. "Looks like (y/n) excited." As I neared the stairs, I saw them and being the child I am, decided to yell. "CATCH ME!" and then slid on the railing, while doing that, I flew in the air at the end, and I actual just latched on to the both of them into a hug. They were shocked at what I did, but they still kinda caught me. I had a closed eye smile on and I wouldn't let go of them until they hugged me back, which they didn't right away.... That was because E.J hit my head and I dropped to the floor with fake tears and a pouting face. "WHAT WE'RE YOU THINKING!? YOU COULD OF GOT HURT!!" I rubbed the back of my head and frowned. "That wasn't very nice Mama E.J!!" Hoodie tried not to laugh. I saw E.J grit his teeth and I could just image him popping a vein. I regret nothing! >:D . "Pfttt....*ahem* How have you been (y/n)?" Oh wow Hoodie's trying so hard not to laugh right now and is now acting like a gentleman, so he doesn't die. (XD) . "I've been ok...as far as I can tell being with these idiots!" I could see everyone have a dark aura around them. I should probably run in a few minutes.... "Where have you guys been?" Everyone freezes.

Hmmm....did I say something wrong...?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm Sorry this chapter was delayed! *bows head while sitting on knees*

Jeff: You watch too much anime... Jeez we need Slenderp to take your manga and anime away...

*face darkens with dark aura around me* What. Did you just say? *smiles creepily*

Jeff: NOPE NOPE NOPE FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT! *leaves (more like runs)

I WIN AGAIN! Anyway I'm sorry for the delays lately, but I'm trying! *cries in corner*

Masky: uhh...is she ok? *pokes Monkey with stick*

Hoodie: ...I have no idea.... *joins in poking Monkey*

*turns around and breaks sticks* BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS! YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!!! *screams are heard throughout the mansion*

~MONKEY